2021/09/16 - Resonance Festival - Marvin's Mountaintop, WV

Set 1: Cut the Cable, Robot World[1] > Mulche’s Odyssey, Resolution[2] > Glory, Make It right, Night Nurse > Hurt Bird Bath

Set 2: JaJunk > Phil’s Farm > JaJunk, The Linear > Much Obliged[3] > Remind Me[4]

Encore: Den > Pay the Snucka

[1] with 25 or 6 to 4 (Chicago) teases
[2] with Pipeline (The Chantays) teases
[3] with Eminence Front (The Who) teases
[4] with LaGrange (ZZ Top) teases

Set I: (8:01)

Cut the Cable, Robot World->Mulches, Resolution>Glory, Make it Right, Night Nurse (?), Hurt Bird Bath

Disclaimer, don’t place bets on me finishing this.

I never get the Day/Night Nurses correct

2 Likes

Experiencing FOMO right now…

Cock rock or OG CtC?

Had no idea they were playing. Did @UnCommon_5 make it to the show?

2 Likes

Resonance 2021-08-16

Really pulling for an August, aren’t ya?

Aren't ya?
Aren't ya?
Orange ya?

Orange ya glad I didn’t say banana?

4 Likes

UM is playing a show tonight? Huh.

5 Likes

OG Cable. Great improv in Robot, 8 mins of Joel led synth dance party>soaring jam. 14 min total of improv.

5 Likes

By the time I ended up deciding I wanted to go it was too last minute to attend. Lol so my good buddy who I was gonna go with went without me :man_shrugging:. I hope he’s out there having a good time!

Early RW is promising

Cc: @gatroe

2 Likes

@NikoEstevan ?

also: 14. Whole. Minutes.

2 Likes

Longer than you’ve ever lasted.

Boom, roasted.

6 Likes

damn, i was expecting more of a flex about how you’re friends with Kris’ ex-girlfriend’s coke dealer or whatever. dick joke comback, hetty.

I don’t brag about associating with Kris’ habits, quite the opposite.

1 Like

congratulations! how’s the show going?

1 Like

Pumped to hear a good Robot World. 2019 had some good ones with the tool rip off in January, 8/24 Le Blitz > RW, and my holy grail 10/23 Knoxville robot #savetherobots

This has to be the most @UnCommon_5 thing I’ve ever heard. Let’s bring back those long acid fueled rants circa 2017-18

4 Likes

** '15 I know, time flies *

I can’t just take off work on a whim, it’s not like the line cook days of the restaurant world where I could pretty much come and go as I pleased. Lots of red Tape (jo), moreover it’s not guaranteed if they don’t have the support.

Show looks fun thus far

Any updates on this show?

Redemption tour start yet?

Did Sultan get his car?

4 Likes

Very curious about that last question.

Would put my entire life’s savings (it’s not a lot) on redemption tour not starting with a festie set