Red Rocks 2021

After you score tix if you feel like sharing the presale code, send me a pm. I am begging because I never got an email from seated (it sounds like everyone who got in on that initial presale for mission is in the same boat). :frowning:

1 Like

canā€™t make friday but iā€™ll be in the coke section saturday and visible section sunday. these will be two weeks from my second covid vaccination and my first shows since lockdown. stoked!

4 Likes

every section is the coke session

10 Likes

Weā€™re in the Coke section too but like you said, everywhere is. We heard once you are inside they arenā€™t enforcing the rules on staying in your section.

4 days away!!!

3 Likes

\mā€¦er #B4LYFE!!!

1 Like

Friday will be my first time seeing them, canā€™t wait!

5 Likes

Hope it clicks! Sometimes it can take a show or two, but canā€™t think of a much better place to catch your first show. Get ready to become B4L.

3 Likes

Haha thanks! I have always been somewhat of a hater, but honestly have never really given them a fair shot or listened to them in my own time.

Iā€™ll be with some people that are big fans, and figured what better place to give them a shot than at Red Rocks? Plus, itā€™ll be my first concert since the pandemic, so that is cool too.

4 Likes

With the way theyā€™ve been playing Iā€™d say the first night of the run is not nearly as risky as in the past with the Destination Biscuits era.

1 Like

If I make my flight I will see yā€™all Sunday!

2 Likes

Still working, get me to fucking Friday and to those opening Barber noodlez before a monster 7-11 for @UncleJoey and me

2 Likes

@stringz @chicagostylehotdog @James @cshore

Are you guys really going to pass up the best band in your backyard this weekend???

3 Likes

I havenā€™t seen the Biscuits since like 2008

So thatā€™s a no, right?

1 Like

Going Saturday & Sunday.

6 Likes

Too afraid they would be forced to listen to real improvisation for a change. :wink:

7 Likes

it hurts my heart when people do that. theyā€™re lucky they even have the chance to skip it. more so to actually go.

3 Likes

does anyone need a cheap friday?

Saturday came a day early. Happy @ass day