RC: West Coast Leg 1 2023

Who is hitting any part of this run? I’m starting to look into booking everything these next few weeks.

The only ticket I think I’ll buy in advance is Petaluma because of the size of the venue, but given the price (close to $100 after fees) I don’t know it will come close to selling out.

As far as hotels go, they seem kind of pricey in Sacramento so not sure the move there yet, but I’m looking at the Hotel Petaluma in Petaluma, then something around the corner from House of Blues in Anaheim (looks like plenty of hotels within walking distance), and then going to return to the Linq for the Brooklyn Bowl shows.

Going to fly into Sacramento right after work on 2/22 then rent a car with a homie one way from Sacramento to SFO where we will drop the car off on 2/24 when we fly down to Orange County. Then most likely flying from Orange County to Vegas but might rent a car and do another one way rental.

Can’t believe these shows are less than two months away. Looking forward to seeing a couple new venues (the Mystic and HoB Anaheim) and returning to the Brooklyn Bowl in Vegas. The 25th is two days before my 35th birthday so going to be celebrating in Sin City!

\mm/

3 Likes

I’ll be in Sacramento. Let’s hang brother. Stoked for some WC UM.

1 Like

I’ll be at Anaheim, debating vegas still…got shows on Wednesday and Thursday so not sure if I can handle 4 concerts in a row

1 Like

Im hitting up Anaheim and Vegas, possibly Sunday at Innings festival depending on how long of a set they get and what time they go on.

They dropped the schedule yesterday. Anyway, down to link up in Anaheim or Vegas!

For sure. We are staying at the Linq in Vegas. Still figuring out the Anaheim hotel. Thanks for the heads up on the Innings schedule. At least they get over an hour. That will be a game time decision though.

1 Like

I wanted to stay at the Linq but my buddy booked the Flamingo instead. I stayed at the Linq last time I saw UM there. Cool spot!

They are pretty much next door to each other, down to grab some beers before the show for sure.

1 Like

yes you can!

1 Like

@here Next week is almost here!

\mm/

1 Like

Still not 100% on vegas, but will likely go, and specifically start the drive right after the Anaheim show since it’s a 4 hour drive from there as opposed to a 5 hour drive from San Diego

1 Like

2 days till Sacramento, my only show of tour. Hoping to hear Nipple Trix, Atmosfarag, Much Obliged, Attachments, Half Delayed, Wellwishers, Hourglass, Spires, Uncle Wally and Slacker. Someone tell the band.

I looked for you op. I realized day of that I don’t have your number since I got a new phone. Good times were had. Enjoy your travels.

1 Like

If you’re driving be careful there’s supposed to be blizzard conditions between la county and vegas…kinda making me reconsider

I’m counting down till tomorrow night…chasing a Draconian, saw them debut it in Vegas, hoping they return to it there

Anyone grabbing pregame drinks before Anaheim tomorrow?