RC: McHenry Outdoor Theatre

Anyone else as excited as I am about Biscuits playing in the midwest again?

5 Likes

Nice first post. I am getting pretty excited for my first Biscuits show in a few years. Got a cooler of rum drank ready to roll.

4 Likes

I wish we were going. Good to see ya back on the bort, buddy!

2 Likes

Hey thanks man, I dont have anyone around to share my excitement with so this seemed like a somewhat natural platform.

My last Biscuits shows were nights 2 and 3 of the 2020 Chicago run and boy am I happy I decided to go to those shows as they were two of my last before the fucking pandemic started.

Fingers crossed the weather doesn’t fuck us this weekend, the report doesn’t look promising but I am remaining optimistic.

4 Likes

FYP and I’ll be there. Hoping the forecast changes before Friday too

3 Likes

I will be there. Last weekend was great, hope they keep building off that momentum. Really hope weather improves.

2 Likes

Nice deleted post bro.

1 Like

Yeah both nights of my ticket emails arrived, as I’m sure everyone else’s did, so post was dumb.

What night you going? I want some rum drink, dark and stormys??

1 Like

I’ll be there on Saturday night only. Dark and stormy sounds too official. This will be an inexact science of light rum, dark rum, Malibu, pineapple mango juice and grenadine

1 Like

I’m driving Fri so have to be responsible but let’s party about it Sat. That sounds like a fantastic rum drink.

@snuckaskitchen open seat in the car…

3 Likes

Damn, I really appreciate that but I won’t be able to make Friday. “Wife” and I are 50/50 at the moment for Saturday, I’ll definitely let y’all know if I make it happen

1 Like

God I love this band:

7 Likes

No it’s not, Marc. No it’s not. LETS FUCKING GO, BOYS!!!

2 Likes

Fun daytime type set, caterpillar standalone was real good. Now its time to set the demons free

I havnt even seen the biscuits in 18 months and I’m already sick of tbeam again