RC: CaliforniaUM

I’m down for wherever in LA, but for SD which Carlsbad Pizza Port? The Carlsbad Village is the og one but the Bressi one is super close to me and a good amount bigger. Also Eppig north park closes for good this weekend. But their main canning location is in Carlsbad :slight_smile: I was there earlier today

Oh no, are they closing after the weekend or will they be closed this weekend?

I assume we’re doing Carlsbad. Going to Bressi would add like 30 minutes to the drive

That location at the Brewery Igniter is closing for good. I’m sure the lease terms for any brewery trying to get a start there are not great. But it’s great they’re successful enough to get that huge canning location in Bressi.

Also the Bressi Pizza Port is 5-10min off the highway and easy to get to. The Carlsbad Village one is just off the 5 but the traffic/parking there can be terrible, and like I said it’s smaller so it gets crowded quick. It’s honestly probably a wash between both if you’re coming off the 5 and ordering food. But I can do whatever, just let me know the time once you and your (iirc) cousin have a plan. I could PM you my cell too if you prefer txt.

1 Like

I’ll find out what we’re doing. Probably just do Bressi in that case. Just saw there’s no openers for this run too

1 Like

Joel said low ticket warning for San Diego on social so might want to grab tickets to Sunday’s show in advance.

Wouldn’t be surprised if it sells out. 1100 capacity compared to 1850 for the Wiltern.

Anyone need 1 LA > SD?

Looks like we have two extra Terrapin tickets if anyone will needs 'em. Otherwise some wook might get :point_up:.

I’m ready for four nights of UM!

1 Like

uh-oh

kris, again

1 Like

Here for the melts.

4 Likes

Kangfirm’d or rumor?

1 Like

God damnit

I can’t fucking believe this. No fucking way. AGAIN.

Fuck I might go to Dick’s last minute.

1 Like

both.

kang:

rumor (started by me, right now):
“kris, again”

1 Like

RIPIP

1 Like

You cant tell Kris is high in the press release. Shame

I knew about the cancellation. Since TN and SC have taken the torch from FL and MS it definitely doesn’t surprise me.

Healing vibes and good thoughts to whoever it is.

Do it. I’m already regretting pulling trigger on it so I need to talk to someone else who really wishes they weren’t there

1 Like

Get your squeak on