RC: Asheville

Dope. Looks like I have some new breweries to check out next time I come up!

1 Like

Already pumped for this. It’s an annual highlight of my year. Get all the homies in one spot and rage for a weekend which doesn’t happen as much these days. We’ll be with a buddy at his house in weaverville. Can’t wait!

None of you have ever heard of New Belgium?! Bunch of beer noobs in this thread.

I know this is a joke. But that place is a monstrosity on a prime piece of real estate in the River Arts District. And their beer is gross. Fuck that place.

100% agree.

1 Like

Just booked the AirBnB.

2 Likes

I can’t stand New Belgium they don’t make anything that great. As for bigger craft breweries we did stop at Sierra Nevada when we were out there last. I was really impressed with the size of that place and how beautiful of a spot they have. Atmosphere was top notch at that place.

2 Likes

Sierra is one of our go to’s when we visit. Great place

Oh yeah. Sierra Nevada is great. That place is enormous and super fucking cool. It’s also in a good spot in south asheville to be that size. Their beer is way better than NB too.

They used to make good sours but it’s been a while. The people at Jessup Farms in Ft Collins carry on the spirit.

Gonna do Saturday only it looks like. Hope to see some of you there!

Are their any after parties after these shows? Thought there might be something good since it’s a 2 night arena run

I hope to see you there Perren.

1 Like

:wink:

1 Like

But for real, Friday night is members of Lespecial at Music Hall and a DJ set. Saturday night is a local AVL band called the Snozzberries. They’re aight, really high energy. Either show might be worth checking out.

But text me :wink:

2 Likes

1 Like

Will probably be raging my friends air bnb Fri night post show and will be tired Sat night after most likely drinking all day on little sleep hahaha

You’ll fucking hang out with us Saturday night Danny boy

1 Like

I’ll do my best to muster up some energy for you Per Per.

1 Like

Thx baybee

1 Like