Random, Spontaneous Thoughts about UM (Part 1)

I don’t know if it’s fair to count but Mtn jam 2011. I think it was the 1348 where they did the bass trade.

2 Likes

Good call.

Def a favorite jam of mine that they do. The V-Day’s 2013 KaBump is awesome, that’s a pretty underrated show. Too bad the venue was the definition of terrible.

is there an Outstanding Show thread on the bort? i couldn’t find one, but maybe i just suck at search.

There used to be one but it might not be on noobort.

Also there is a post from @root somewhere that has a file of archives of every thread from the last iteration, so you can probably yank the OP from there. Just gotta poke around

1 Like

Look I did the work for you. All the data is here. Do something about it :slight_smile:

Post Archives

1 Like

thanks!

Wait really? Huh I thought for sure the Outstanding Versions thread was on this iteration, dang

versions, yes. shows, not that i could find on nubort yet…

1 Like

It’s all in that CSV file

1 Like

3.25.18 Fir

Maybe Someday is Educated Guess’s long lost cousin

There’s even more now…

https://www.amazon.com/s?k=umphreys+mask

I know new years runs and custy CO runs always seem to make HOF albums, but can someone please explain to me why the 12/30/16 hbb made the hof??? I’m listening to stuff on youtube today and that one popped up and it is very pedestrian for a hall of famer

you answered your own question

1 Like

Yeah but this one is more lackluster than some of the other ones that have made the HOF albums from big shows, other than maybe that draconian from red rocks. I guess any time an HBB goes longer than 13 minutes at a destination show it’s a notable version

Chicago. New Years.

Yo, make that thread I dug up the data for

Or you

New single? EP?