Random, Spontaneous Thoughts about UM (Part Poo)

Lol there was a quiz when I joined. Something about who was the drummer after Kris died idk.

8 Likes

I always forget his name too.

Kris_myers_copyfile.obj

Met a girl and her mom at the market the other day who complimented my UM shirt.

They told me that they got the Zonkey album when it came out and loved the band so much they did a lot of shows together and how they cant wait for the STL show next month.

As much as we all hate that album, its apparently saving families out there

13 Likes

Wholesome

4 Likes

Zonkey is great for playing to fam that aren’t hip to the scene

Hahaha my sister is not a big UM fan but has gone to a few shows with me. She owns Zonkey on vinyl and no other albums. UM is probably her favorite cover band.

3 Likes

my buddies mom at ravinia

“I thought you said they were a cover band”

3 Likes

It’s literally the only UM album several friends willingly ask me to play when hanging out.

1 Like

Are there any albums they unwillingly ask you to play?

8 Likes

Beat me to it.

@flyfishmich holds them at gunpoint and makes them ask for more UM albums

3 Likes

No, should have said they “request Zonkey”. I hate it.

Following up on this because this is great.

2 Likes

This person listened to every um show of the last 12 years and put Front Porch/Hysteria as their 1/27/11 highlight… can’t be a borter, right?

5 Likes

@hbbubblebath do these Mad Loves deserve to be on the list?

1 Like

Lol

7 Likes

ok then it did indeed belong in the jamband cringe thread.

4 Likes

No way, they actually listened to Umphreys

12/5/15 wtf is that BS… that show must have really fucking sucked if that was the highlight. Nailed 3/14/18. That’s the best one probably ever. Right next to NYE 2014

2 Likes

Thought this could be chadam for a second but then I read the whole thing and was like that does not sound like his life lol

1 Like