Random, Spontaneous Thoughts about UM (Part Poo)

He definitely loves talking about himself…I mean give interviews

3 Likes

was scrolling YouTube decided to put on the RR Small Strides as I hadn’t listened yet and they have the nerve to slap an ad in the middle of the video. this band fucking sucks.

4 Likes

Playin an ad or two before the video is whatever, for them to over monetize it and throw one in the middle really grinds my gears.

5 Likes

YouTube Premium is the best money I’ve ever spent

3 Likes

So for the Vic show it says on UM’s website “The only way to purchase a seat in the first seven rows of the Mezz is through umVIP”. False. You can pull plenty of non-VIP tickets in the first few rows right now. KB’d

2 Likes

Uh does the uploader have any control over that?

Brooklyn Vegan is at least more interesting and has better writers than shit like L4LM. I’ve found a ton of good music through them. But the name is stupid

2 Likes

for the sake of my beef, yes they definitely do.

3 Likes

Pretty sure they actually do

1 Like

I didn’t watch it, but when I clicked the video I didn’t see any indication of an ad in the middle somewhere. I always assumed youtube works like spotify where the frequency and timing of ads depends on the viewer. Also at home my adblocker extension seems to nullify all of them.

1 Like

No you don’t pick where on your video an ad goes (or what it’s for)

my experience as well

Is there an option to not have ads play during your videos but only before/after? I swear I see tons of channels that will never have them play during but you’re guaranteed to see one before.

1 Like

I don’t know, frankly. There are a lot of factors that could determine that. Including whether the advertiser wants (read: is willing to pay for) it to be in the middle.

I think probably he just has a new record to promote

1 Like

My experience with other channels says differently. I don’t think the channel decided whether it’s the shippable, 5 second or 30 second ads, but location seems to align with the content on a lot of channels.

Hmmmm

Based on the response at Red Rocks, they’re doing a full two nights of UM vs Frasco

14 Likes

I’m guessing NE UMbowl. Colorado and out west getting love this year, sacred rose Midwest being a thing, and southwest NYE. Makes sense to me