Random, Spontaneous Thoughts about UM (Part Poo)

yes

3 Likes

Is this r/umphreys? I don’t even bother with that place anymore

3 Likes

Wtf is a “FRASO”

I actually really like RR night 1. I was having so much fun that couldn’t believe how fast that show was over. Obviously really liked Dillion as well, both shows to me were great and had moments of why I love seeing this band. Then RR night 2 they come up with so many short jams and BS set list writing that didn’t make sense for how they were playing up to that point in CO.

I didn’t go to vail since I have a kid I wanted to get back too, but overall had a great time and love seeing them play in CO (outside).

2 Likes

If they ever play the Mission Ballroom you’ll love seeing them (inside) in Colorado. Three nights in Dillon in the early summer and three nights at the Mission for New Years is what they should do sometime. When I move back I want them to play as much as possible on the Front Range and surrounding areas. A Halloween return or New Years return coupled with summer mountain dates is what they should alternate with every year. Red Rocks three nights every other summer and Dillon three nights the alternate summers. Variety is the spice of life.

2 Likes

Wtf

Should we play figure out the old borter?

1 Like

Does this mean @StoneJackBaller and I are the ultimate sit-in?

Because we could talk mad shit up there.

15 Likes

idk man, I just know that that one long jam was too long and there wasn’t enough shit talking

6 Likes

I didn’t know we spent money on concerts for the shit talk. I’ve been doing it wrong all this time.

3 Likes

Or me showing off my meme collection and @RyanF doing live reactions

4 Likes

@everybody here needs to comment on that dumb reply defending Frasco fiasco.

1 Like

Sweet venue but they will probably make some lame excuse like it’s just too expensive of a room to play for “our fans”. UM loves playing the same shitty venues like the Fillmore in Denver.

The idea was a “meme collection” is cracking me up. You keep that thing in some sorta database?

5 Likes

“Watching frasco and um talk shit about each other and then seeing the fiasco at red rocks makes me feel like I actually have friends for the first time in my life”

1 Like
7 Likes

Flamenco Sketches chefs kiss

Joel is the real one in umphreys.

15 Likes

if only there was a way to find out whether UM has covered steely dan before, let alone a total of 123 times, what the dates of said performances were, and a way to see if a live recording of it exists. MarkY needs to SU&R

10 Likes

The other one isn’t on twitter

1 Like

He did in the comments

1 Like