Random, Spontaneous Thoughts about UM (Part Poo)

Twas wellwishers

1 Like

“let me do whatever the fuck i want, mind your business, and let me have your drugs,” just doesn’t have the same ring to it as PLUR.

3 Likes

This.

LOL

33 Likes

Hahahahhahahahah

4 Likes

Amazing

2 Likes

That’s actually pretty funny. Stasik is doing his thing and his playing is better now than it was 15 years ago when I started seeing this band so I can’t hate on him too much.

2 Likes

11 Likes

Hahahahah

Wish he had called it Puppet’s

1 Like

Somebody in Asheville told me that they requested Puppet Show from Stasik.

Glad he didn’t perform a puppet show on stage.

1 Like

To be fair, it’s on the back of his shirt. Maybe he hasn’t seen it or read it.

11 Likes

lol I almost put him on the handapple salute pic but decided against it.

5 Likes

Has there every been a:
Joel less show?
Stasik less show?
Bayliss less show?

I know there has been Kris less, Andy less, and Jake less.

Yes to all. Joel in early 2010. Stasik at Camp Bisco one year (2013 or 14?) when his daughter was born. Bayliss missed one around 2004-05. Too lazy to look up the dates but I think there might be a thread somewhere with them compiled.

4 Likes

I’ve seen two Jake less shows and one Kris less show. #stats

1 Like

This is the “Bay-less” show. Some silly lyric changes, and Jake singing a Johnny Cash style Divisions. I like Chevrolet as a cover.

April 18, 2003 Umphrey’s McGee — Bacchanalia Festival, Drake University — Des Moines, IA, USA

Set 1: Intro[1] > Mulche’s Odyssey, Chevrolet > In The Kitchen[2] > Front Porch[3] > Space Funk Booty, Divisions[4], Rainbow Country → Syncopated Strangers[5], Kabump > Kat’s Tune, Ringo, Dump City, Blue Echo[6]-> Licking Stick[7] > Pay the Snucka[8]

Encore: Willie the Pimp[9]

Footnotes:
[1] with Voodoo Chile (Jimi Hendrix) tease
[2] with Kris on vocals, lyric changes referencing the absence of Brendan, and Paradise City (Guns N’ Roses) tease
[3] with Joel on vocals; with lyric changes referencing the absence of Brendan
[4] with Jake on vocals; “Johnny Cash version;” with Woody Woodpecker theme (George Tibbles and Ramey Idriss) tease from Jake
[5] with Joel on vocals for last verse
[6] with Linus and Lucy (Vince Guaraldi) and Get Ready for This (2 Unlimited) teases from Joel
[7] debut, James Brown
[8] part III only; with Thunderstruck (AC/DC) tease from Joel
[9] with Born Under a Bad Sign (Albert King) jam and quote

**Show Notes:**entire show without Brendan
with In Da Club (50 Cent) quote after Kat’s Tune

"Jimmy Stewart":
· In In The Kitchen: with Kris on vocals, lyric changes referencing the absence of Brendan, and Paradise City (Guns N’ Roses) tease

9 Likes

Johnny Cash divisions is a classic

7 Likes