Random, Spontaneous Thoughts about UM (Part Poo)

can we stop with the live streams of every show? please?

“this song’s about having kids”

13 Likes

JFC I’m so annoyed

3 Likes

Would be worth it if they shouted out “is Sultan here?” and upon realizing he wasn’t in attendance they just talked shit about him for a half hour before playing a 2 hour one setter.

5 Likes

Think about how I feel! I don’t even like UM to begin with and I got conned into this shit

2 Likes

Maybe they’ll do a whole set detailing the origin of all the intro tracks on YWUSIYBBYSTARB

9 Likes

Are the tix transferrable? You could definitely offload that ticket for a significant profit to some V4Jer that wants to sing along with the piss story

2 Likes

Guys please. This is for the new fans who haven’t heard the stories before.

6 Likes

God forbid they took the opportunity to treat fans to a barn burner in an unusually intimate venue. Man this band just sucks sometimes. Removing myself from the lens of our extreme fandom, this is just a shitty move to pull on ticket holders. Presumably people ponied up $100 because they thought they were seeing a normal UM show in a tiny venue. That was the expectation they set for people by not stating anything otherwise.

19 Likes

Please copy and paste this post into the google form

3 Likes

Small venue shows are over rated. Pay significantly more to be jammed nuts to butts in a small space with shittier sound!

4 Likes

“This song is about how we got really drunk in college”

LOL. They’re acting as if these songs have such meaningful history and tradition. Sure they have some great lyrics and songs but still would much rather just get a standard two set show

1 Like

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST WHAT THE FUCK

10 Likes

There’s a google form?

How am I supposed to keep defending this band when they pull lame shit like this?

Jwelsh unofficially told me I was writing the setlist too

5 Likes

I guess I should stop at 99 shows

16 Likes

Yes read the press release. They want us to submit things we want to hear them talk about

Yeah let’s interrupt the flow of a set to talk about peeing on Joel’s pillow because we’re in an intimate venue that most of your hardcore fans tried hard to get tickets to.

I’ll pay the VIP price to have them not tell dumb stories. Seriously KB I will pay extra for that.

1 Like

You guys should act like a bunch of MAGA boomers whenever a musician tries to be political. “Shut up and play a damn song!”

3 Likes

Usually I think their shenanigans are kind of silly but harmless. I’d be mad about this. It’s dishonest to change the nature of a show after people bought tickets. :man_facepalming:t3:

4 Likes