Random, Spontaneous Thoughts about UM (Part Poo)

[1] w/ CYHMK jam, XXplosive teases, Whistle Kids ending.

6 Likes

I found an animated rendering of a guy rimming a velociraptor and I’m bummed that I cant post it to VFJ.

10 Likes

But you can make QR code stickers that link directly to it and hand them out at UM shows.

Also slide into my DMs. Need to add that to my spank bank ASAP

1 Like

I bet they cancelled the CA run so their proximity clauses no longer counted for this fest. COVID was just an excuse

15 Likes

First reaction:

On second thought:

6 Likes

This is so fucking funny.

Borter of the year.

3 Likes

It’s some hot shit isn’t it? I’m following the strangest Twitter accounts I can find to expand my collection.

2 Likes

Let’s get this on a flag and wave it front and center at summer camp UM sets next year for all the VFJers.

1 Like

The band equivalent of a 5’9 guy saying he’s 6’

How the fuck can the average be over 1800 when they’ve only played 3 west coast venues I know of that are over 1800 capacity? (HoB Anaheim, Fox, Wiltern)

I would assume the actual average attendance for west coast shows is closer to 1300 considering how many of the venues they play are closer to 1k capacity.

1 Like

God, we really have reached the end. Soon they’ll start opening for the annual Journey/Foreigner/REO Speedwagon summer tour.

I know times are tough and ya gotta get paid where you can, but woof. This is by far the weirdest lineup I’ve ever seen UM on lol

2 Likes

Stasik and Jake are going to write the set list for this show

1 Like

We can only hope that Sammy’s BFF Guy Fieri comes to the show and UM gets into the orbit of Flavortown.

7 Likes

Thanks for buying those shirts suckas

1 Like

Did he skin Barney the dinosaur for those shoes?

5 Likes

Lol imagine posting you need to sell shirts for your car then post this

14 Likes

Buys $300 nikes and can’t breathe out of his left nostril due to the amount of drug’s up there, yet begs for money to get his car out of impound. It would be hilarious he he did sell those shirts and bought the sneakers instead.

1 Like

I hope Mark gets the help he needs.

7 Likes

Those shoes cost $300? Gross.

2 Likes

Not sure, just a guess. But custom nikes can easily cost hundreds, if not thousands of dollars.

Seems like a total waste of money when all it takes is $0 for me to know he is a douchebag

3 Likes