Random, Spontaneous Thoughts about UM (Part Poo)

Joel will be in Vegas Halloween for after Phish shows with PTF. So no Halloween shows?

One band appears to be some sort of alternate universe Greta van Fleet

5 Likes

This is very close to where I live and have some friends playing it (Three Star Revival and Big Dog both out of Knoxville) and the guy putting it on is a good dude.

Can’t get anyone to go with me though because there’s a big horse race this weekend but tempted to solo wook it

Some of the names on there are downright hilarious. Bassyardigans and Glob Marley in particular. Scary Poppins as well

1 Like

DIP

1 Like

https://the-bort.com/t/halloween-2021/

1 Like

I just noticed the location. It’s less than 10 minutes from my apt

Nashville fam! I just moved back here. Never been to Further Farms but heard good things about it

1 Like

I’d Fux it up with you but I gotta work all weekend. Nashville bort fam growing @ian

2 Likes

what up whatup

4 Likes

Not sure is this is on you and @nsl ‘s radar but $10 dead cover show at the new Brooklyn bowl a week from today. Pretty stoked about it

Ohh yeah I’ve heard of these guys. The dude on the right is a real piece of work

18 Likes

these guys used to be the resident monday night band at acme a short while ago I think. Never went and saw them, I’m sure it’ll be tight

1 Like

Called it

3 Likes

Oh baby. Bring on the melts.

8 Likes

Someone please post incoming V4J screenshots

5 Likes

Wasn’t this announced back when they first announced the show? I did have a brief panic attack until I remembered where I put my vaccine card

Yes I thought it was announced that you had to be vaccinated and wear a mask. So the new news is no mask. But some VfJers will find a way to make this announcement a personal attack on their freedom, don’t worry.

1 Like

they had several lineup changes, but this one was always the GOAT lineup

16 Likes

Cannot wait for tonight, gonna spill beer everywhere

6 Likes