Random, Spontaneous Thoughts about UM (Part Poo)

Love how they charged $100 for this and then announced this after the fact

10 Likes

Classic shitty communication

I laugh when umphreys gets the idea that they’re this mystical band with this rich history that we want to learn more about.

Just play songs that I can boof drugs to. Cmon

24 Likes

@gatroe come 2 RR

2 Likes

what could they possibly say that hasn’t already been said? they are fucking boring old men.

2 Likes

+1

6 Likes

If @gatroe goes I minuswell go too

2 Likes

Can’t wait to hear Jake tell the story about when he caught a fan jerking off in his studio

33 Likes

Would be worth the $100 just for that

5 Likes

Can’t wait for the whistle kid origin story

3 Likes

“For some reason his meat was in one hand and he was fingering The Weight Around with the other”

1 Like

can we stop with the live streams of every show? please?

“this song’s about having kids”

13 Likes

JFC I’m so annoyed

3 Likes

Would be worth it if they shouted out “is Sultan here?” and upon realizing he wasn’t in attendance they just talked shit about him for a half hour before playing a 2 hour one setter.

5 Likes

Think about how I feel! I don’t even like UM to begin with and I got conned into this shit

2 Likes

Maybe they’ll do a whole set detailing the origin of all the intro tracks on YWUSIYBBYSTARB

9 Likes

Are the tix transferrable? You could definitely offload that ticket for a significant profit to some V4Jer that wants to sing along with the piss story

2 Likes

Guys please. This is for the new fans who haven’t heard the stories before.

6 Likes

God forbid they took the opportunity to treat fans to a barn burner in an unusually intimate venue. Man this band just sucks sometimes. Removing myself from the lens of our extreme fandom, this is just a shitty move to pull on ticket holders. Presumably people ponied up $100 because they thought they were seeing a normal UM show in a tiny venue. That was the expectation they set for people by not stating anything otherwise.

19 Likes