Pros & Cons of Dating Umphreaks

i’m goin troy on her and comparing everything back to the glory days.

2 Likes

Shut up dude she specifically said Squeakapod

1 Like

Hell yeah brother! Appreciate your wit brah; couldn’t have asked for a better reply!

1 Like

it’s true she did

3 Likes

You can skip so much of the earthy Wook days and skip straight to VFH with advanced taste like that

2 Likes

“wives” that like UM

7 Likes

FWIW, my mom thought it was super adorbs that i met my awesome ex on a DBMB

4 Likes

My indian father hates Phish with a burning passion, truly his nemesis as they have corrupted all 5 of his children but he has no clue what Umphreys Mcgee is so I have that going for me

14 Likes

Those red heads… dangerous

A big con that comes to mind is it leads to hanging out with other people that like um. Outside of the bort, people who like Umphreys will not stop talking about Umphreys. I hate it.

Let’s talk about survivor season 37: David vs Goliath

6 Likes

wait it she going with us to @mja271’s!!??? that’d be so fun or just a lame Boston show?

1 Like

Excuse me

This was about Trey and Emma Stone

One of the girls who goes to Phish shows with my WI crew is Indian. I recently found this out because my buddy was telling me how they own some gas stations and dudes arent allowed around. So I said how I never would have guessed that and how its funny the people you meet. He said Phish is a sore subject in the household.

Long story short, I would totally go see Phish in Dubai.

2 Likes

Sounds like phish is you and your siblings real dad.

1 Like

Sorry Indian “dad”

I lost my virginity to an Indian chick. Hope you are doing well wherever you are Supraja!

CC: @WhoDatVols

6 Likes

should start a support group with her. It kinda boils down to stereotypes tbh and Phish is like the antithesis of becoming a doctor so they are the enemy.

7 Likes

Trey is my Daddy for sure

2 Likes

Yea, definitely, it makes sense. I guess her family is really traditional, too, so it could be any band. Just didnt like watching their baby birds fly!

1 Like