Yeah that might be the play for me too

1 Like

Minny men, minny, minny, minny, minny men
Wish death 'pon me
Lord I donā€™t cry no more
Donā€™t look to the sky no more
Have mercy on me

5 Likes

Idk, twin cities has a huge music scene, last first Avenue show we got a second record by refusing to leave, and no shows in the area in almost 3 years after a pandemic that cancelled live music, I feel like it could sell out on a Saturday night

5 Likes

Yeah stfu about Minny, just cause it sounds kinda like Indianapolis doesnā€™t mean you can call it that

4 Likes

Anyone need a car for 6/29 in Frederick? I have a Gold Circle ticket and some people dropped out, so itā€™s just me and my Prius at this point. Iā€™d like to at get the ticket price divided by 4 for a seat, but Iā€™m willing to subsidize if it means filling the seat(s).

1 Like

Damn I just looked at flights from PDX and the cheapest to get to BWI is $750 that weekend. Sorry brah I would be down if it wasnā€™t that much to get to the East Coast.

1 Like

Thinking about going to that First Ave show since the SAV gig was cancelled. Minny seems like a cool city.

4 Likes

It is a fantastic city.

3 Likes

The Twin Cities are dope. Havenā€™t been back in over decade but always enjoyed the vibe up there. And you have @Albert_Ross & @thefussyasianman holding them down amongst other good peeps!

5 Likes

Oh theyā€™re in Minny? Minny seems rad. Rad people in Minny.

6 Likes

10 Likes

Staying at @GizaButlerā€™s in Minny. Going to play with his Jar Jar toy.

10 Likes

Iā€™ll be doing the Texas > Tulsa run and then 2x in StL. Psyched to see some shows in-person.

i gave this a shot. hopefully the points promotion is a success on these cards

Yeah gift cards are eligible; I read the fine print. Again just a reminder the purchase does have to be on any southwest chase visa.

1 Like

Iā€™m probably a little late on this, but is anyone interested in splitting a pod at the Saturday 7/24 show in Swanzey, NH? @gatroe @mal @sociablehodor @Whinergetsnothing

2 Likes

I think we either have one already or weā€™re all doing GA. You taking a trip back home?

1 Like

Yup, my mom rented a house on the cape from 7/24-7/31, So I am flying home the 23rd. Not heading out to the cape until Tuesday, so that we have time to see my dad and the ā€œwifesā€ family in Northampton. Just realized these shows are happening and only 1hr away.

2 Likes

Noice where in the cape you headed? Was just up there last weekend

2 Likes