Plan Bee Tour

Sweet, sounds good. I think we will just go ahead and do GA then also. Looking forward to meeting you too!

3 Likes

I am getting GA

4 Likes

hell yeah dude! as the other guys said grab yourself a GA ticket! will be cool @hbbubblebath and @cryan024 are in on the pre UM Biscuits only tailgate as well

6 Likes

hell yeah brother

5 Likes

Did he say get gay? Back to the pile!

2 Likes

Had a seat open up in my car for tomorrow in Frederick. Gold circle! Hit me up if you’re interested.

2 Likes

damn I would take you up on this if I wasn’t coming with a friend :o(

edit: also ISO of a car? ticket? idk how concerts work anymore

I’ve got one open spot because the ticket comes with 4 seats. I can accommodate a 5th person but they’d need to buy their own 5th ticket (see the ticketing website). I’m down to carry ya both in if that turns out to be the best option.

1 Like

Sucks that I can’t make it to this “local” show, haven’t seen UM since 2018. Longest break I’ve ever had seeing them (starting in 2002).

2 Likes

Ya but then you’d have to hang with @bluish

Uh oh. -bort, is this something I should be wary of?

Not at all, hodor is just a bully.

5 Likes

Nah, just playing. She’s wonderful

1 Like

Who would you rather have in your pod?

• Bluish
  • sociablehodor

0 voters

8 Likes

I’m stoked for Caverns but still doing PODs/Drive-Inn shows after red rocks and levon holm is such a tease

At least set it up so we can see the votes. I voted for bluish too

2 Likes

Does this person exist?

If the answer is yes to the above question, they voted for Bluish

5 Likes

At least pods are significantly better than drive ins. From the pictures I’ve seen that has to be the best case scenario for a distanced show too.

1 Like

I would much rather have my car than be stuck in a pod.

Pod shows are definitely better IMO, makes it feel more like a real show and the venues I’ve been to have been significantly better than the drive in venues (Pontiac excluded). Definitely hit a wall with the pod shows in legend valley this weekend, too constricting and far too big of a task to get all the homies in one spot. We ended up ripping off the tape on the couple pods this weekend and the pods around us followed suit, it really opened up the area and made the show that much more enjoyable. Hope we never have to deal with pod or drive in shows after this summer.

4 Likes