Outstanding Versions of Songs VIII

The only problem with counting on single versions of songs on this list is you miss out on segues. Biscuits are a band where its all about the segment, as opposed to the single jam. Does anyone have the old UM saved somewhere? Or has that already been brought back and I just dont see it?

1 Like

It’s actually the dribble that I like more that from that show, but both are great!

12/31/19 Basis

Oh yeah it’s on here

And that’s true. That’s a big part of why I have been enjoying them so much. The transitions are so smooth and effortless. But then I run into the problem where I look up an hour later and have no idea what I just listened to or where one song ended and the next began

I tried to get one going in the Doniac Schvice years ago, but it never picked up steam

Get this UM outta hurrrrrrr

2 Likes

GTFO CTFO

agreed on the segues comment. I wish we had FancyWides reviews of cyclone jams. That list was gold, JERRY!!

1 Like

Ha, I’ll be sure to pass the message along to him

1 Like

Alright alright I will make sure to get through all the shows on my list but occasionally sprinkle in some things from this

UPDATED

Just came to say 04/29/17 Loose Change, but I noticed that is already on there. So it seems early 2017 was the cut off before.

@Whinergetsnothing yoooo I’m sure you have some to add

1 Like

RR 2019 digital Buddha
2/1/19 boop
12/31/19 basis, orch theme

Will report back with more soon

1 Like

nice yeah i made sure to get that Basis in.

that Buddha, duh though maybe Rock Candy too

1 Like

Was tempted to mention 2/1 spaga too, since we were just talking about it when we watched last month.

So kinda crazy but the dude that runs discobiscuits.net used this list to make the ‘all timers’ list on the website. Old bort fam for the win.

2 Likes

They don’t call the bort the best biscuit discussion hub on the web for nothing!

1 Like

Super happy to see 9/12/01 humu on the list. Humu>Mulberry’s>tVM sign me the fuck up.