NIN - Nine Inch Nails discussion

Pass. Hes too much of a puss to say “shit”.

Reported. You’re done, bud.

4 Likes

2 Likes

Can’t believe it’s been 4 years since we lost Fedsmoker.

2 Likes

Every once in a while I go down memory lane and watch some clips. What a legend.

1 Like

I’m closing in on the halfway point of the 4.5 hour “fairly linear compilation” on YouTube. Usually I’ll watch 10-15 minutes and then screen record and edit a hilarious clip to send to the group chat. I find it way healthier than scrolling IG

this is one is so fucken funny. (not my clip)

2 Likes

Everyone listen to st Vincent’s cover of piggy. It’s so good

2 Likes

Fuckin a thank you. I haven’t thought about Conald in far too long

You just lost your life

1 Like
1 Like

With teeth recently @DiabetesCOLE

2 Likes

Such a banger. Right where it belongs is an all time great.

you bet your fucking balls I blasted DONT YOU FUCKING KNOW WHAT YOU ARE at peak sad boi divorce depression days

1 Like

Year Zero Remixed

1 Like

This is unfortunate, it basically sounds like the guys in his band were session musicians and they were like “this guy doesn’t know what he’s doing” after less than 3 weeks of a 12 week rehearsal period. Could you imagine telling Adrian Belew “you don’t know your parts, you shouldn’t be on this tour”? Like wtf, no deference/patience whatsover. Though it also sounds like Trent misled him a bit, so it might’ve just been poor communication and people having different expectations from the jump.

1 Like

Robin, Alessandro, and Illan were not session musicians. Robin had been playing with Trent since the mid 90s.

1 Like

I think a big part of it was that Trent hired Adrian to do Adrian stuff and get weird with it, and then the tension tour ended up being super focused and tight because of the light show, and then Adrian just wasn’t fitting any more. Honestly I was so hyped to see him in 2013 with nin and then that got changed, and then in 2014 with king crimson before Fripp decided to change the lineup and focus of that iteration and let Adrian go. He had a rough couple od years and you could tell how hurt he was from both those experiences

Yo this slaps