New Song: Interloper

So… what does everyone think about Interloper?

YouTube Link
Spotify link
Apple Music
Amazon Music Link

2 Likes

It’s not necessarily new. Wasn’t this an extra track on INU/IY?

4 Likes

“New”

But yea I’ve always liked this. Hope they play it live

1 Like

Yep

1 Like

Yep it was on the hidden 7” for deluxe INU. And then on the b-sides album which they took off of streaming a while ago

1 Like

Good tune though

2 Likes

Yea I wish more of their new material was like this.

1 Like

Always liked this one

3 Likes

Why was that taken off streaming? That was some of the more interesting studio material in a long time.

3 Likes

Intro is very winter-y, didn’t realize that when I first heard it

3 Likes

Initially I thought it was because that album had a few live tracks and one of them was the Philly Silent Type that made HOF. I think it went off streaming right around the time of the HOF voting. Idk though. There was a track that was basically a mashup of the Maybe Someday outro with FDR that was sweet on it too.

Sick I love this song. It was my favorite off that bonus material. Is it the same recording?

Is there any way to listen to this besides Spotify. I don’t want to sign up and be forced to download an app just to listen to something I’ve heard before.

1 Like

It’s on all platforms I believe.

1 Like

I updated the original post to include links to all of the places I could find it - including YouTube

1 Like

It’s still on nugs…

But yeah, Seven Signs and the Triangle Tear demo are fantastic.

2 Likes

Interloper is absolutely fantastic, one of the best tracks from the it’s not us / it’s you studio material, would love to see them play this live.

3 Likes

Not sure why as it doesn’t really sound that close at all but it always reminds me of the MLB song, “Chloe Dancer”

Awesome thanks dude

Always wanted them to play this one live, hopefully someday they will. Absolutely love the intro. Feel like this tune would be a really great way to kick off a show. Honestly does kind of have an intro vibe to it where it would segue really great into pretty much anything.