New Album - You Walked Up Shaking in Your Boots But You Stood Tall and Left a Ragin Bull

I didn’t mind those titles to be honest. It fits in to their brand of humor

1 Like

I love every intro and dont ever get hyped for new UM albums so I’m actually just as excited for this if not more than the average album drop :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Humor and darkness will always be present

7 Likes

Sucks no Flamethrower.

I still LOL at the fact that I’ve seen a “Gobblers Knob” intro and then it vanished into the abyss. By far the most insane UM song name

4 Likes

Jekyll and Hyde was also great studio potential. Shame.

2 Likes

The title of Punchable Face cracks me up

The title was created in partnership with the Donald Trump Institute of Brevity.

It was evidently inspired by Sultan’s first time at a gloryhole.

5 Likes

The only way that this album will be good is if they give it the October Rain treatment and actually flesh the songs out

Jesus what a stupid as fuck name though wow

1 Like

also im still 12 years old and can’t see any other words at the end other than “raging boner”

You Walked Up Shaking in Your Boots But You Stood Tall and Left a Raging Boner

8 Likes

It also doesn’t change the acronym like random ass was saying:

YWUSIYBBYSTALARB

3 Likes

I swear to god the TL;DR version of this album title is Walk Hard

1 Like

Lmao the acronym thing keeps reminding me of this meme

10 Likes

13 Likes

Why is the name so long…

4 Likes

Because TLTWUSITBBSTALARBSIYD (they like to walk up shaking in their boots but stand tall and leave a raging bull, sorry if you don’t).

3 Likes

When Stasik said they had two albums locked and loaded, I really hope he was not referring to this as one of the two albums.

6 Likes

Just stand tall and leave a raging bull, bro

3 Likes

The second album will just be segues between existing UM songs. And you actually have to put those into a playlist with other studio UM songs for it to make any sense.

Third unannounced album is studio takes of the same jokes Bayliss has been cracking on stage for 15+ years now. TBH, really excited for the studio, “Illuminate the momen… oooohh”

10 Likes

Rage.
Bull.
Repeat.

10 Likes

I want an album of Joel’s merch announcements

11 Likes