Metallica

Hey man, alcoholism don’t come cheap and they can’t tour now.

God you’re the worst

3 Likes

Swing and a miss

1 Like

Super stoked for S&M2 to be released in about 2 weeks. One of the coolest concert experiences for me. Crazy how their fans travel like they do. Met people from probably 10 different countries that flew in for the show.

3 Likes

Super jealous you got to see the show(s). But for real, their fans are just as hardcore as any jam fans ive met when it comes to travel. I had floor tix to the Indy show last year so I lined up for a few hours pre-show to get on the rail. Met tonnnns of people that had the pass that got you into every show of the tour. There was only maybe one or two guys out of 20-30 that had missed a single show of the entire tour. Pretty sure Indy was the second or third to last date of the whole tour too.

1 Like

I wanted to go to that so bad. Tickets were so damn hot for that one. All of us who tried got shut out.

Metallica 100% has the most hardcore/rabid fan base.

Got my blu ray of S&M2 in the mail today! Can’t wait to watch it this week

1 Like

Damn nice im real excited to pick up a copy on friday

Soooo good

Love Metallica but prefer Megadeth

Really enjoying the S&M2 blu-ray. Ive got my nit-picks here and there but overall im super happy with it. All Within My Hands is just totally awesome with how it was re-worked for the symphony/acoustic version. Quick gear shift, but speaking of acoustic versions, if anyone missed this version of Disposable Heroes, check this shit out. I think this is really fuckin good:

But back to S&M2… Unforgiven III also stuck out on the first couple of watches. But, by FAR, the coolest part of that show is the Anesthesia. Hooooooly. Shit. I was not expecting something like that and my jaw was on the floor the whole time. I could see all the pedals at his feet so i knew overdrive and wah were on the way at some point, but that still didnt take away from the initial “oh shit” moment when he kicks it on. Fucking awesome.

Unforgiven 3 and Anesthesia were definitely the highlights of the show

1 Like

Very cool! Stoked for some livestream Metallica

Hell yeah, I’ve actually been giving their Live at the Masonic a spin quite frequently the past month or so.

1 Like

Love some acoustic Metallica!

1 Like

PBS is broadcasting/streaming S&M2 tonight for anyone who wants to check it out

4 Likes

Your lifestyle determines your monthly sustaining membership style!

2 Likes

donate tick tick tick tick tick tick tock
donate tick tick tick tick tick tick tock

1 Like

Colliding worlds today lol