Lotus

What are you looking to hear? Blue Giant would be sick; haven’t looked at all the setlists lately to see they’ve played one yet this tour.

2 Likes

@ass can not make it and forfeited his ticket to @StoneJackBaller.

1 Like

1 Like

That reads exactly like a me post from 6 years ago. Not me, though.

2 Likes

Thanks again for that!

@OSUmBeaverPhreak I have no idea. Dont really know their songs very well. Seen them less than 15 times. And only 2 of those are in the past 10 years.

But listening to the 2/11 show at work right now and the first set is pretty great imo. Especially starting from Bubonic Tonic. One of those hip hop dance parties in Fire starts to Burn. Then bliss to end in Shimmer and Out.

1 Like

I didnt realize how little i knew their songs until the other day. Still had a blast and danced my @ass off.

1 Like

If anyone is looking for some sick Lotus to spin, start at the Did Fatt in this show…

1 Like

My friend Cassy will be there tonight and she’s probably the biggest Lotus fan on the planet. So I’m sure I’ll learn a lot lol

1 Like

Always nice to have someone in the know. I did recognize Tip of The Tounge and a few of the other melodies i heard, but couldnt name them.

Second set fell off a cliff. Either that or I’m over listening to them already. Either way, turning it off before I get burnt out on the band before the show even starts tonight

1 Like

Shows been great so far

2 Likes

@DiabetesCOLE were you at Madison? This 2nd set looks fire I’m about to pop it on

1 Like

Yeah, I left about 20 mins into second set cause of work the next day, but had a blast

1 Like

I’ve listened to a few songs here and there from this tour. I tend to go to ones that I haven’t heard of or listened to a lot.

Desert Blooms is a sick song and the Columbus version is probably my fav thing that I listened to from them in a while.

3 Likes

Just came here to post this. Lotus vibes are needed more than ever right now. Hope they are located safely and soon!

2 Likes

Fuck. Both kayaks and a life jacket were found but they’re still missing.

1 Like

Wow, this sounds awful. I hope Chuck + his son are safe and sound.

But also great journalism here

They also found a jacket that one of the men had been wearing, Jenkins said.

Maj. Kenneth Paul of the Sheriff’s Office said neither man had been wearing a life jacket.

Luckily Chuck’s son is an adult (20) so it’s not my initial impression equating kids of Lotus to kids of Umphreys. Two adult men have a better chance of survival. This news has been hitting me in waves. What if they aren’t found? What does that mean? This would be truly devastating. I’ve lost my share of hip hop artists throughout the years but besides Mac Miller I can’t think of another where I had as strong of a connection to the music as Lotus. Hoping for the best outcome here. I love Lotus. Wish there was something we could do to help. I reshared the article on Facebook but can’t help but think of the virtue signaling vibes I get from discussing this in public.

1 Like