Leg 1 Was The Lesson, Leg 2 Is The Test: Winter Tour '24 Cleveland-Detroit

I ain’t reading all that fluff

3 Likes

IMG_2360

Summary

JK, I applaud your passion for this band. I ~may~ take the time to read through that at some point. I still love them, despite the ongoing disappointments with current live output. I still always have a great time at the shows for sure. :beers:

10 Likes

still not sure if you’re classy or a big 'ole piece of trash (trash trash trash)

6 Likes

Sees one mediocre run:

17 Likes

Wait till Craig sees a real show

7 Likes

He’d need a time machine for that

8 Likes

A few years ago at First Ave these kids were talking about how sick Puppet String is so I told them about Puppet coming out of jams from 3/24/07 at the same venue. They gave me a look like I’d just asked for a boof assist in Klingon.

12 Likes

Does Craig even know about legos?

4 Likes

Lmao

3 Likes

Or a ticket to tDB

3 Likes

TIL

7 Likes

I think page 17 of his leg 1 recap mentioned that his first show was 2007.

Edit: my own fluff factor is way too high to talk smack … I’m generally just amused that there’s someone who’s been into UMs this long that’s this fired up.

4 Likes

i get pretty fired up about seeing the band, but i just keep that shit to myself. gotta know your audience

5 Likes

Just got back to Cincinnati safely. CRV won’t be ready until Wednesday morning for me to pick up. But at least I have a date

1 Like

Also, you guys have some bomb ass banter. I fucking love this board lmao

3 Likes

Can it be both?

Da hell is this?

1 Like

its when you take in the show from inside the kick drum

4 Likes

I told this to Josh last night “IM NOT SAYING JAKE SIDE. I EMBARKED ON THIS TOUR FOR KRIS, SO ITS KRIS SIDE. FUCK EM” and then I went back to head banging and rockin out

1 Like

That explains the need for ear plugs

1 Like