Jamband Cringe Thread

COOL DAD BRAH!

I don’t know why these stupid fucking hippies annoy me so much hahaha.

5 Likes

https://www.instagram.com/p/CsO6RoBgg8y/

2 Likes

That was painful to watch.

1 Like

Damn my buddy’s gummy company is in this video. He wouldn’t be my first choice for promoting their product.

1 Like

I saw a free PPPP show on Friday, well half of it. Every jam band cliche rolled into one + extra white boy “funk.”

New tat who dis?

8 Likes

10/10 r/jambands interaction

7 Likes

I love electronic music but most of these crossover festivals have lame DJs. Keep them separate.

2 Likes

Oh, this isn’t the thread with the actual summer camp discussion. Maybe the Valium is still working…

Did you crush it up and snort it?

No. I was given two 10 MG pills to take before a procedure at 10 AM.

I wish I had a Valium prescription. I was taking like 4mg a day of Xanax for like an 18 month stretch there during the pandemic but then my “wife” had a seizure driving on our way back from camping in Southern Oregon that we later speculated to be related to benzo withdrawals. It kind of sucks you can’t buy pills anymore but probably for the best. Slipperly slopes those benzos and opiates.

Oh, you don’t belong at EDM festivals then.

How is associating powder drugs with EDM “obnoxiously bigoted?” Regardless of whether that association is accurate (it is), how is that bigotry? Can we not make fun of fanbases now? Have EDM fans been persecuted for too long?

4 Likes

Its an EDM kid on reddit. Thats worse than a chadbro UM stan on the bort.

3 Likes

I’m still laughing from this. Am I a bigot if I say jamband fans love nitrous?

1 Like

Jesus Christ dude :grimacing:

2 Likes

Cancel me bro, it’s true.

2 Likes

We don’t tolerate hate speech like that on this forum

4 Likes

Sorry. Felt like coming out from behind my @SD3.0 burner today.

1 Like