Jamband Cringe Thread

That’s wild. I’d guess I do at least once or twice a year

1 Like

Springsteen is the only one that comes to mind that was probably over $100, but I went with my dad and he was kind enough to buy both tickets so I’m not sure that counts and also can’t confirm ticket price.

2 Likes

Tool, NIN, Roger Waters, and front row Paul Simon tix are the only tickets I paid more than a hundred for

4 Likes

I think I paid over $100 to see David Byrne but that was totally worth it.

3 Likes

I paid 300 euros for a pair of Radiohead tickets to their Berlin show in 2008. Other than drunkenly buying a girl that worked at the Fox in Boulder’s extra Biscuits ticket in 2010 for $150 iirc, probably the most I can recall paying to get into a show.

1 Like

I knew there was only one and that’s it. Phil Lesh at Thalia Hall was $90 and second for me.

David Byrne show was so fucken worth it. Pure masterpiece that show was

2 Likes

That was one that actually came to mind, but checked my email and I paid $82

1 Like

Paid over $100 for Stevie Wonder. Played the entire Songs in the Key of Life album. Would do it again.

2 Likes

You guys sure? Feel like every UM NYE show since 2005 has been $100 after fees

I hope I didn’t pay over $100 for that 2016 NYE run at the Aragon.

Na, I sold my ticket for face that year which was $57.

Maybe with a 3-day pass.

Aragon '05 was $85+fees

Nye ticket after fees are normally around $100 I thought

Na, I guarantee some of my friends wouldn’t have been there if it was over $80. Buying just the Aragon ticket in ‘16 was $70something after tax.

Dropped $100 for lawn on my first Phish show, MPP 2012. The band was coming on when I finally found someone with an extra. I forget what the Denver NYE run “Bill Graham” show cost, $200(?) but I did that too. Would do both again.

1 Like

$93 ea after fees, etc for 12/31. Oof

2 Likes

Yea, people always talk about ticket prices for bands being so crazy. Events have always cost more than they should.

1 Like

Just checked my email and a 4 day pass in 2019 was $229 after fees, but no idea how much the individual nights were. $45-50 x 3 and $79-94 for NYE seems about right though.

I’ve been swindled. Likely suspects would immediately be wrappedaroundChicago due to seriousness.

I’ve spent over $100 for Tool and Radiohead and Roger Waters. I think that’s it.

1 Like