Jamband Cringe Thread

The idea of horns in Carini has always made me cringe. Love me some horns, but no thanks.

2 Likes

This is what the internet is all about!

4 Likes

It was in reference to the site crashing and the overall failure of the process. Not the dynamic pricing. And even if they do have to agree, is there an alternative other than walking away?

1 Like

TAB just doesn’t do it for me because of this reason

1 Like

I think you can just set prices and leave them the way they are, it’s a conscious decision by the artist to allow the prices to rise with demand for the primary onsale.

1 Like

7 Likes

14 Likes

The success Pete Shapiro worked so hard for*

4 Likes

6 Likes

I mean isnt Billy Strings bigger than Goose and TAB?

6 Likes

since is IG followers is the all powerful metric, yes.

Billy has 396k followers
Trey has 233k followers
Goose has 96k followers.

It’s wild because I remember when he had 70k and the “wife” and I would debate when he would pass up GSBG

He just released a single with Dirks Bentley today. Im sure he will be over 400k soon.

1 Like

Ahaaaa. Greedy greedy TayTay. Although it seems like the dynamic pricing doesn’t eliminate scalping, just raises the resale price. Like Cole said, it’s a crock of shit.

Nuts. Illuminati sends official paperwork at 500k.

1 Like

Also love the idea of Billy, the guy who drives the biggest shithole of a car and buys guitars for his whole middle school a “arrogant little prick.”

1 Like

I’m not sure about that, because it seems like artists have to very specifically demand a system like Pearl Jam was using where it’s only face and there’s no price changes (both in primary and secondary markets)

Wait till Garth gets a hold of him

3 Likes

:man_shrugging:t3:

1 Like

his '72 Chevelle?

The one that was just rusty with no paint and the Steal Your Face license plate.

1 Like