Jamband Cringe Thread

I’m just saying, raptors and mammals did overlap. Were you all there to see if they used coagulated milk?

NO. I think not. jfc gtb imho

3 Likes

My OCD hates that they’re all touching and that there’s not an even number of mozzarella sticks on that tray.

1 Like

The dinosaurs were actually wiped out by a mozzarella stick that was too hot to eat

3 Likes

And the French never fry cheese.

1 Like

Cheese was invented 3,000 years ago. Velociraptors went extinct at least 20mil years ago. Prob had some sort of coagulated dino jizz tho.

Who says cheese was invented then?

You’re not getting it dude.

1 Like

Im going to eat some queso in a bit. Ill see if my eyes open.

3 Likes

Cheese is older than i realized. Some records show up to 10k years old. Cheese lore is a good way to end the work day.

1 Like

You’re welcome!

1 Like

My original comment was loosely inspired by me having Billy Madison on in the background

1 Like

Courtesy of V4J.

6 Likes

Happy to say i have never met any of them

5 Likes

4 Likes

I think they need one more \mm/

1 Like
1 Like

Totally.

Most NFTs have been speculation/land grabs, and the vast majority will go to zero. But the underlying technology is here to stay. Call them by whatever name but they’ll be ubiquitous in 3-5 years. You might be asking, ubiquitous for what? You name it. Concert tickets, the title to your house, memberships to anything, your mortgage etc. A token is simply a verifiable digital asset. In an increasingly blended world of IRL & online, proof of ownership in a secure, verifiable way will be paramount. The ability to engage & reward using blockchain will be a game changer.

4 Likes

tolkien > token

6 Likes

Somebody send him an invite to the bort.

2 Likes

This reads like copy from an MLM…value doesn’t come from financial return, but from engagement with like-minded people…dumb af

5 Likes