Jamband Cringe Thread

What’s the jamband part of this, all I see is whiteclaw

Nvm: phishclaw

4 Likes

Would it be cringe if I figured out a way to get a Front Porch tattoo?

3 Likes

Had to legit talk my “wife” out of getting this.

4 Likes

Yes

2 Likes

Aww… well I’ll go to my back up of the inside of a kitchen.

1 Like

There was a thread on a previous -bort of people’s UM tattoos. I have three tattoos, two of them influenced by Elliot Smith and the other by Radiohead. I’ve got a interesting design for a tattoo based on Radiohead’s Hail to the Thief along with the Linear by Umphrey’s, but I haven’t got it done yet, mainly because I never seem to allocate funds to that goal and I haven’t really explored the right artists yet.

I definitely should get -Bort tattooed somewhere. Only because I want somebody to ask me, when I’m 90, what it is.

3 Likes

7 Likes

Don’t underestimate my need for attention. If I get it, and show proof, will you get a matching one?

Under no circumstances would I ever even flirt with contemplating that idea.

Because I already have a -Bort tattoo.

7 Likes

Jelly

It’s like Steve-O’s self-portrait on his back but for me it’s a massive portrait of @stringz and he has a Post Malone eyebrow tattoo that says the-Bort.

7 Likes

Generic logo designs with drug band lyrics are cringe on T-shirts, but to get it tattooed on your body is other dimension cringe.

4 Likes

Gonna have to scratch my Upward lyrics tattoo idea

2 Likes

I like to think of it as a thoughtful way to let people know not to talk to you

4 Likes

I honestly love lot shirts using brand logos. Made a Haji/Heineken one back in the day. Always wanted to make this one but never did:

But yes I agree doing it with a tattoo is too far.

3 Likes

Idk what @stringz looks like, so I’m gonna assume that it’s really Stasik on your back. I guess I’ll have to get a raptor wearing a ratty ass looking purple coat, playing bongos.

1 Like

I still wear that shirt at shows occasionally.

1 Like

I’ve always wanted to make a Big Ol’ Tub of Mayonnaise shirt. Umphrey’s on a Hellman’s/Best Foods major jar.

inb4 the Duke’s mayo sluts

2 Likes

And TIL Hellman’s and Best Foods are the same product/company. Hellman’s is sold on the East coast and Best Foods is sold on the West Coast.

1 Like