Jamband Cringe Thread

Here’s lookin at you, toots

1 Like

Can confirm I saw.Mike sitting at the bar in Tahoe. Maybe his brain exploded because of the #HeaterInTahoe

Can also confirm that I am not not MSUmphreak

DM me that hog, boss

Wow, so much intrigue

2 Likes

No need to DM

Summary

IMG_4776

7 Likes

Wish you weren’t still here, tbh

Since we are virtue signaling now: Miracle for SF for you

1 Like

I am in bed naked next to my dab rig and still have a glimpse of morning wood

I am doing ok

5 Likes

Aight but you still gotta dial it back 10-15%.

Edit: and don’t fucking run off ya bish, stay here and fluff umphreys. I agree with what ya say, just don’t attack the jaded borters, it’s better to understand them.

Personally, I think it’s pretty cool that UMs has eras. I’m sure there were 70s Rush fans in the 80s like “wtf is this extra synth bullshit?? Where’s Alex lifeson on the album? Can’t hear guitar for shit.” It’s just part of any fandom really.

It’s okay to be confused by a borters jaded opinion of a show you went to and thought was a bangerfest. But instead of attacking em, try to understand them and clear your confusion. Makes this place wayyyyy better

1 Like

I wish there was a way to end morning wood so I could comfortably roll back over and sleep in, instead of getting up to piss and then I’m awake for the rest of the day.

I sleep on my back and then when i look down i can daydream about going to Paris to see the Eiffel Tower

1 Like

This is now a @cryan024 ’s massive dick thread :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Its pretty average w/ some decent girth to help fill him out a bit. Damn psych meds always trying to keep him stored away in the garage, but sydeney sweeney spring is bringing me back to the good ole days

3 Likes

Biscuits rule, but this is a balanced and rational take.

1 Like

Just piss in bed, dude

4 Likes

7.62 inches long. 3.47 inches wide. curves slightly to the left. tip is EC9EC0 pink, shaft is a creamy beige. three distinct veins with the longest ranging from the base to the tip on the middle right side. excretion is macaroon cream and hes trimmed but not clean shaven.

3 Likes

Wow it’s my dream hog, how did you know??

5 Likes

Yeah, she kept begging me for a baby and we weren’t even 21 yet, she was kinda dumb fr, shortsighted in a lot of ways. It’s okay to stick your dick in crazy, just can’t be giving her rings

Edit: edited because I learned regarded = retarded online. And that’s not nice, I’m not about it

3 Likes

3 Likes

welcome back to the -bort @wrappedaroundchicago

10 Likes