Jamband Cringe Thread

Think we took this for granted. Dude was on absolute nerd level with this shit (in the best way possible)

15 Likes

What’s her feeling about Feet? Might end up seeing y’all in a few months :eyes:

3 Likes

Imagine saying this corner of the internet is where the darkest UM fans are.

It sounds like @Gregaforce7 's friend probably got a lobotomy though, so I shouldnt be too judgemental.

4 Likes

We both love Feet

3 Likes

This…is so beautiful. I’m in awe. Dude didn’t even do this in pandemic boredom. Probably gonna put more time to this later. It’s gettin late here.

Fuck.

6 Likes

The fact that we have resources dating back to ‘03/‘04 is nuts. The free archive shows have some nutty stuff in there.

This post specifically has sbd links that are all legally tradeable:

5 Likes

SE fans show up unlike mids-west

4 Likes

I’m still gonna get the sticker made

9 Likes

Should photoshop the bort face on the skull

6 Likes

Lmao I love mids-west. I was smoking a mix of mids and my gpas home grow at my first show in 07 Taft. High school shit

3 Likes

Will buy roll

3 Likes

Please do. Any press is good press

2 Likes

Lol that’s a great idea

1 Like

I promise I won’t run off. My questions may get annoying with a side of your run of the mill internet snide. But I’d like to assure everyone, I come in Mr. burns-level glowing peace.

But you’re all dumb for being comparative n shit and I’m smart and holier than thou and I have very big penis :sunglasses:

But this Niko dude with the excel spreadsheet is EXACTLY what I’m gonna dive into this weekend. Ran a 5 location food chain in cinci off excel in the 2010s on my early ass phone. Shits so cash.

2 Likes

Not kidding. Bet first timer high school/college stoner prog metal nerds show up and grab a sticker and they’re all yours to ruin (or send to the Craig side lmfao) whaddya think guys? 50$ a roll and we let the borters loose on em 5 at a time

Lmao

14 Likes

That’s the one

1 Like

Great slogan imo

1 Like

Except I rock light mode

3 Likes

Am I being dumb and not recognizing the significance of the biker dude? Would still rock that either way

2 Likes