I am back

Hahahahahah

1 Like

But donā€™t compare them to UM or @cshore will get mad

2 Likes

true

JOTY by far is Ringo 2/26/22. Iceland Bridgeless and Billy are excellent too. Also love the 2/10/22 Blue Echo.

1 Like

Stop lmao :joy: oh man

There is a pretty good Remind Me from this year that starts hot but fizzles out in the end (common these days, eh?) I forget the date, but check it out!

1 Like

Welcome back @Zencer , since youā€™ve left:

• Best album youā€™ve listened to
  • Best movie youā€™ve watched

This thread is a hell of a way to make a return.

4 Likes

:smiley:

Best album is hard. I love Dark Side of the Moon for something classic, Fear Inoculum by Tool for something more recent. I listened to FI so much the first year it was out that I lost some appreciation for it, Iā€™ll have to listen to it again its been about a year or so.

I donā€™t really have a favorite movie. Some recent ones that Iā€™ve seen that were very good though were The Batman and the new Dr. Strange (was pretty sick in 3D on edibles)

1 Like

Man sometimes I get sad as of late because a jam is ended prematurely or isnā€™t given enough time to develop. UM still rocks though

3 Likes

You coming out to Reno on 9/4? Iā€™ll throw $50 towards your plane ticket since you didnā€™t take me up on my Wiltern offer last yearā€¦

Biggest Little City gets the best jams!

3 Likes

I do have vacation I can take to make an out of state UM trip this year, but Iā€™d have to see how much it would cost and go from there. Iā€™ve been working on paying off a lot of debt, getting close to being done.

1 Like

Rad

2 Likes

Dude if I had a dollar for ever dollar I spent outside of my means in my 20s Iā€™d be doing pretty ok right now. The cool thing about Reno though is it is in Nevada and they have legal gambling and 24 hour liquor licenses so you can take that last chunk of debt put it on black and see what happens. If you hit red instead you can just go get drunk until you feel like stopping. No one tells you to stop in Reno though so thatā€™s on you. God, I fucking love Reno.

GITP! Reno is going to be the show of the year. It is a Sunday night after three big markets (SD, LA, and Bay Area) plus only a few weeks after four D.U.M.B. shows so hopefully we get some Biscuit influenced untz jams in all the weird places like Intentions Clear!

3 Likes

He meant during the time period since you last posted.

No new favorite albums since I was last here, favorite movie probably Dr. Strange

Have you heard the new Kodak Black album though brah?

This may be one of the greatest things Iā€™ve ever read on this boardā€¦haha. :thinking:

4 Likes

not yet but started listening to the new Kendrick album today

2 Likes

Who fucking starts a thread announcing their return? @Zencer youā€™re a really weird dude

13 Likes