How Undersold Will Miami Be?

Also don’t know anyone going to this run.

3 Likes

Yep

6 Likes

I would’ve gone if I wasn’t going to Hawaii next month with my family right after we went to holidaze. That’s way to much beach vacation even for me over the course of 2 months.

Love that they switched it up and took a chance to play somewhere warm and out of left field for a NYE run. We love to give this band shit for taking no risks, but this is cool and will probably steam NYE since I’m just going to a cabin with friends.

1 Like

I’m going

15 Likes

And I hope you have a great time.

2 Likes

Have fun man!!

3 Likes

Thanks guys. Only been to Miami once, this was a good excuse, and honestly really miss seeing Umphrey’s live even though they suck by our standards.

The pandemic really shut a lot of concert potential out aside from this summer

1 Like

In the same boat. I miss them and can’t wait to see them in Detroit.

But I’m somewhere in the middle on them sucking and not sucking. They are what they are and I’ve accepted that. I’m just happy that they’re continuing to play music for us, I’d be devastated if/when that ever ended. I still have a blast seeing them even though they aren’t the same band I saw in ‘05.

3 Likes

2019 still was sick and I haven’t given up on them having another great year or a few

That said I haven’t intentionally listened to them since September

Mostly same. I did just listen to the 12.30.05 WW&S on a whim the other day. So good.

1 Like

Shits great!

Despite the majority of this board, I listen to UM most days of the week. Still love them.

4 Likes

I will always love them and they will always be my favorite band. I’m enjoying the 2021 jams and cannot wait to see them in AVL in a couple months.

7 Likes

If they actually played shows I could reasonably attend I might still listen. As it stands it’s hard to care about a jam band you only listen to recordings of

Summary

Dead included, sorry not sorry

I want to go to this, I’m only 3 1/2 hours away (St Pete) but lodging is ridiculous. Was thinking of 12/31 and 1/1 and doing Lettuce on the 30th. But those two nights will cost me a grand all said and done. Not sure it is worth it.

2 Likes

New Years in St Pete sounds more fun than Miami UM tbh

2 Likes

might just get an unexpected influx of ticket sales….

Phish cancel yet?

I cant imagine that would help ticket sales much. Maybe if it was closer. Biscuits might get a big increase, though.

You’re prob right on tDB. I know some people who would make last minute UM plans. Also knew some people who bounced to UM FL run after being curveball’d. Us umphreys fans do exist, there’s dozens of us!

1 Like