How does this umphreys.xyz work?

One of my favorite memes. And respect - it was deserving in this case.

That said, homie asked and I answered :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

FYP.

BTC, ETH, XMR

2 Likes

Actually, yes this is 100% correct. XMR (and to a lesser extent, ZEC) are 100% worthy and non-bullshit projects. Private money is important.

1 Like
1 Like

So confused what is happening in this picture

1 Like

I live walking distance from my local police department. If another person uses my NFT without my consent I will report them immediately. This is MY PROPERTY. The transaction has be verified scientifically on the block chain. Anyone who violates my NFT rights will pay the price

Buddy, you have no idea who you are messing with. I have made a ridiculous amount of money in crypto/NFTs and I have the best lawyers. If you don’t remove my NFT as your profile picture you’re going to regret it. When you steal someone’s property you get punished. Watch out.

4 Likes

A pyramid scheme

Bought the $50 April deal though crossmint, sent two NFTs of the first two shows to my metamask wallet as that is what .XYZ is saying is being used. Now those two NFTs have disappeared and are not in either wallet, lol.

I honestly feel like I’ve been scammed or just too dumb for this.

5 Likes

did you try resetting your router?

6 Likes

Most NFTs have been speculation/land grabs, and the vast majority will go to zero. But the underlying technology is here to stay. Call them by whatever name but they’ll be ubiquitous in 3-5 years. You might be asking, ubiquitous for what? You name it. Concert tickets, the title to your house, memberships to anything, your mortgage etc. A token is simply a verifiable digital asset. In an increasingly blended world of IRL & online, proof of ownership in a secure, verifiable way will be paramount. The ability to engage & reward using blockchain will be a game changer.

3 Likes

I understand the potential uses down the road for this technology, but this is specific to XYZ and the tokens they have produced. Where did my tokens for Pensacola and St Pete go? How do I use the rest? There are supposed to be benefits to giving this band another $50. I did buy two koozies and a lighter the other night too.

But the posters and tshirts were not looking good. They’ll be discounted in the store next winter time.

3 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Gotta be the best thread on the bort. Thanks OP

7 Likes

What you just read is a copypasta of a KB tweet. Reset your router is another KB special.

Nobody here knows how the shit works except at @matt , and everyone is just riffing

7 Likes

Prob not much help now but if you want to do some detective work on where those nfts wound up, feel free to pm me. Happy to poke around the block explorer and figure it out

Good shit, lol
 I haven’t been on this site in years. Thought people on here might know how this shit works. Turns out it’s just a donation, lol.

Matt, I might reach out to you but it’s a low priority item. Appreciate the offer.

KB never a hesitation to extract money from the fanbase. The more things change the more they stay the same.

3 Likes

That’s why I have no idea why UM does this? You would think they could just sell audio streams for $5 instead and probably net a lot more money.

1 Like

The interesting thing is how does the XYZ account link to a wallet? Just says they will show up, lol.

Also the API was broke to the live1y site that verifies or creates credentials
 Had to go to live1y site to create an account.

9 Likes

Thought I’d take a gamble and attempt to buy tonight’s audio stream. NOPE!

4 Likes

Imagine how much additional revenue they could make if they accepted traditional forms of payment like debit/credit cards and completely eliminated this nonsense NFT shiite?