How about them handapples?

Yeah I get that, no worries. And thanks!
We’re playing at The Crown. They are renovating the main venue upstairs, so right now all the shows are happening in the back of the restaurant.

1 Like

First show went well! As expected, a bunch of people who said they’d come ducked out at the last minute because it was a Wednesday night and they suck, but there were more people there than just the other bands. Had good feedback about our songs and our sound. Our singer’s husband got a video recording but that’s likely only for internal use purposes.

17 Likes

Awesome man, can’t wait to hear some down the line

2 Likes

go on tour bitch!

5 Likes

come to baltimore bitch

2 Likes

no!

6 Likes

Congratulations!

2 Likes

I don’t blame ya, tbh

2 Likes

Hell yea! Cheers to good 1st show, onward and Upward(JO)!

2 Likes

Had someone tell us last night that we need to be on Twin Peaks, or just a David Lynch movie in general. Couldn’t ask for a better complement.

Shot of us at the Red Lodge.

7 Likes

Shot from last night

16 Likes

Last night I had a dream that I was drinking an IPA tall boy called Handjuice. As I looked at the can I noticed the can looked familiar, turned the can around and it was the official beer of HandApple.

9 Likes

When is Hand Feet tour

6 Likes

@cshore

1 Like

would

2 Likes

Scene needs less animal band names, more body part band names

3 Likes

Just spent an hour on the phone with a producer / engineer in Baltimore who has produced, recorded, and mixed for Beach House and Clutch, to name a couple. He loved our demo and we’re in talks now to track an 8 song, ~40 min album, assuming we can afford it (but he seemed real willing to work with us, money wise).

Feels cool to have someone like that be excited to work with us.

8 Likes

That’s some great pedigree and honestly 2 of the first bands I think of from Maryland, aside from Animal Collective.

2 Likes

HORSE LORDS

3 Likes

We just randomly reached out not expecting a response. But 30 mins after I sent him the email he responded that he’d love to work on this project. He said the demo was “very appealing and quite refreshing” We were on cloud 9 after that.

5 Likes