General shit talking

Does this work for all dates? :eyes:

2 Likes

Did not work for 4/12, was hoping it would

1 Like

Yeah, I was gonna try it for Wilkes-Barre and that show is ticketed through TM. Lame.

2 Likes

Thank you :pray:

Barber tweeted ‘I think Tractorbeam just exploded onto the scene’ after the show.

Might be wishful thinking, but maybe they decide to close the other legs of this tour with a TB show?

2 Likes

There will be more TB shows this year. I almost guarantee it

They will want to explore the new version at least 1-2 more times before putting the persona back on the shelf for a bit

3 Likes

I don’t care where it is, I’ll be there for the next one. Credit card ready to go.

2 Likes

Definitely wouldnt be surprised to see some Tractorbeam jams show up during regular Biscuits shows, too, like they did after the last TB debut

If they do that, I really hope its in small doses, though. They beat that horse to the ground last time, but I also think they are just in a much better place right now so probably wouldnt be as tempted to use it as a crutch

5 Likes

The M1 - > I-Man is definitely the highlight for me

Probably because it is the segment that sounds the most like the Biscuits

Feels like the perfect mix between old and new TB

5 Likes

I’m assuming I’d probably find it somewhere in here but could someone ELI5 tractorbeam? Is it just extended improv with no vocals and lots of samples?

1 Like

1.0 was instrumental biscuits
2.0 was ableton covers of electronic songs and a few originals.
3.0 is instrumental biscuits through ableton with samples of other songs

9 Likes

Crowd singing I-man chorus was good times.

Tractorbeam would be perfect to bill themselves for edm fests.

7 Likes

You guys weren’t kidding, this TB set is outrageous. It’s all so good and I’m super digging this Times Square right now. Wow.

5 Likes
3 Likes

Also TB abyss sounds like studio abyss

3 Likes

Abyss, Orch theme and M1 fit the TB sound so well.

3 Likes

I read on PT two nights in Portland was on the table this summer which wouldn’t surprise me given last year’s turnout. Hoping it comes true and tons of people visit me for the weekend!

Updated through TB

10 Likes

I was trying to sleep last night and NFL on Fox theme from Orch would not stop playing on repeat in my head.

Maybe listened a little too much in the past 24 hours.

2 Likes

Cannot get enough of this. Pure :fuelpump:

3 Likes

As a new Biscuits fan, I’m digging Fire Will Exchange and No Recollection. How does OG biscuits fam feel about the new songs ?