General shit talking

GOD DAMN MOTHERFUCKING TITS OUT

9 Likes

Buy the Time, New song is a banger.

1 Like

Finished listening to last nights show. Great shit.

2 Likes

Started watching this Harrisburg show. Video game Shem Rah jam, Voices, Spaga, not fleshing out jams. This is an UM set.

Did they move inside last night?! If so, that would have been awesome

Was def inside

Must have been SEVERELY undersold if they moved inside. Surprising on a nice summer Sat night in PA.

LOVE XL Live

The venues havent been big this run.

1 Like

Yea, the show was inside. That venue is unique bc the firepit/smoking section has no wall seperating it from the venue. They roll up this huge garage/old dock door. So you can still take in the show from the outside and hear/have decent sightlines just fine. I’ve never seen a venue do something like that before

2 Likes

Salvage Station in Asheville does that too, Pisgah Brewery as well. Slavage has a big screen outside now by the fire pit. Pretty dope.

3 Likes

I love how you can go outside on the patio or inside on the other side to get away from the crowd. It’s intimate but has space for you to get away if sold well. Plus Savannahs right next door for pre/post-show fun!

3 Likes

Just finished listening to Richmond. Great show. Orch and jam > Falling highlights for me.

So far I’d say Raleigh > Richmond > Windjammer > Harrisburg. But a very solid start to summer tour. Great stuff.

Either Jammer RLH or Richmond Orch is jam of ter so far.

3 Likes

I’m really excited to go to the Salvage Station this summer for the first time. Venue looks awesome and I love Asheville.

4 Likes

Speaking of Asheville. We should book something soon. Also invited @Albert_Ross @Albert.Ross

1 Like

Kinda want to make this happen too

1 Like

I’ve got Richmond ahead of Raleigh, but otherwise agree. Harrisburg is not a bad show, IMO, just not on par with the recent spat of great shows.

1 Like

Nah, Harrisburg isnt bad. Just lots of sloppy Babz and the jams werent on par with the rest of ter. Probably my favorite setlist of the 4 shows though. Dark boscoe.

1 Like

Richmond s2 set of the weekend (really loved the Freeze in s1 too)

RLJh jam 2 jam of the weekend.

1 Like

Beginning of summer ter has me wishing my calendar wasnt so full with weddings and such the rest of the year. Honestly just wanna take off and do west coast ter.

1 Like

Jam > Miracles is sick

1 Like