General shit talking

Biscuits crushed so hard this weekend. Great fucking time fam. I’m so proud of every single on of you. Much love guys!

5 Likes

N2 S1 looks like the moneymaker

1 Like

It was great for sure. N2S2 was set of the weekend imo. But I’m a wook.

3 Likes

Yeah tbh, the entire show is borderline perfect. Things are heating up. Im considering doing Philly solo for my bday. Got some NY friends I can link up with if I pull the trigger… Anyone else doing that run?

1 Like

Totally agree with this, but still seeing tons of hype for the N1S2. Maybe it was seeing sound one>Tbeam sammy with the sound one ending repeat from red rocks that spoiled it for me but I still think N2 was far and away a better show.

Such a fun weekend with bort fam. Ready to do it again this Fri and Sat!

5 Likes

This post should have more likes

Booked

4 Likes

I think Barber’s guitar tone is the best it’s sounded in years and he seems to have finally abandoned the siren effect thank god. Between the clean sound of moneybags, the white strat(?) and the hearty Gibson, all are really dialed in.

5 Likes

He sounded really good on Saturday. I remember thinking that to myself multiple times throughout the night, especially during Running Into The Night

1 Like

I wish he didn’t make so many flubs. I heard at least a few both nights and for me it detracts from his playing.

1 Like

Throwing touchdown passes results incompletions sometimes. No dink and dunk!

6 Likes

I was ranting about his tone to @mja271 in new haven, he sounds great on this tour

2 Likes

Yea, that is definitely something that just kinda comes with the territory. I can see how it could bug some people.

1 Like

Yeah, it’s not something I’d expect to change at this point. Like with their vocals you just gotta kind of accept it.

Yep. Honestly, its the same way with Phish. Trey is my favorite guitarist ever, but he fucks up royally at least twice a show it seems. The flubs from both bads kinda just roll off of me at this point. That is definitely something I will always give UM credit for, though. I may not always like the stick up the butt approach to tightness, but they don’t really flub.

1 Like

Trey just straight whiffs on compositions, and Barber totally can too, but in general his style of play is extremely loose where he might play “around the notes” if that makes sense? I don’t really recall tons of flubs tbh.

There was definitely one really awkward point between WLTP/Running(?) that I remember @hbbubblebath saying “this does not sound good” before the band found some cohesion again and I completely agreed. Fortunately it was brief.

5 Likes

Big moment for me. #milestone?

5 Likes

@hbbubblebath is officially a Biscuit fan after Saturday night

8 Likes

DJ deep dish > biscuits > Umphrey’s > phish

6 Likes

So close. You’ve almost got it!

3 Likes