FUX

fux no

3 Likes

Who caught the late night jam?!

3 Likes

Seriously. Gonna need a setlist.

Hahaā€¦just looked at that article & realized that dude was right behind us in the traffic jam/line Sat night. He was outside the vehicle behind us while people were smoking cigs & I kept seeing that jacket. Just kept thinking that ā€˜someoneā€™s trying too hard for attentionā€™.

Had no idea I was so close to UM fan royalty. Just made a comment the other day that I hope to never meet the guy, in case heā€™s someone Iā€™d legitimately get along with, and ruin the fun that has come out of the Random, spontaneous thoughts thread in the UM Discussion forum.

That was a close call.

8 Likes

You are the type of person that could get along with just about anyone though. I say that in the most complimentary way.

2 Likes

Well, I appreciate that Rick. I find itā€™s not too hard to find some sort of common ground & manage get along with ~most~ people. If thereā€™s a person who I find consistently disagreeable or theyā€™re simply just not a good human being, I just avoid having said person in my day to day life. Waste of energy to spend too much of your time not getting along with the people.

1 Like

out of curiosity, did he bring his guitar? i bet he did.

2 Likes

Didnā€™t see him with it outside the car, but wouldnā€™t doubt it was in the vehicle

LMAO holy shit I know his rock/girlfriend

Iā€™m inn.

is it a stockholm syndrome kind of situation?

??

???

Referencing the article you posted

oh, yeah, i figured. i took @stringz response as ā€œtell me moreā€¦ā€ is she as wacky as he is?

Oh!

To be honest, nothing too wild to tell. She dated my friend who himself has always been kind of a kooky dude, so she was pretty normal in relation to him. Hippie / jamband kind of girl but not a road warrior wookette or anything. This was years ago though, so she could be a completely different person. Iā€™d imagine she met him at a show or something, as she took the very Cincinnati route of
Attend Ohio University > Get into jambands > Move to Colorado > Get bored and find work in another city (I guess in this case Atlanta)

Meant to be a reply to @ApostropheTH and @stringz

1 Like

Just noticed something

The Joel and bassisk follow??

No, I hadnā€™t realized ā€œtheyā€ were following me.

1 Like

Congratulations!

12 Likes