Festivals

Totally agree. I eventually had to tell mine to stop unless someone we mutually knew died.

Once everything is settled with the mediator, that’s my route as well

1 Like

Let’s get a chain of 50 -bort bros in dresses

7 Likes

Hell yah!!!

I’m in

I’m in.

1 Like

My buddy is seeing Carl Craig in this spot tonight for Bog Ears in Knoxville. Saw Kurt Vile last night too

CC @funktastic let me know if you ever swing Big Ears, think I’m gonna plan on it for next year. Having some FOMO

2 Likes

Unlikely to hit this, but a Lespecial-headlined festival seems interesting. It’s also only a few minutes from Tree House.

A lot of shitty dubstep on here, but also Late Night Radio, Space Bacon and Tand are all names/bands I like

Likely to head to this one. I’m more than ready for warm weather and outdoor music.

3 Likes

They’re calling this a circus with no ICP on the bill? Ha. Yeah. Uhhh I’ll pass. Thanks.

3 Likes

As a reformed Juggalo, that’s because they work through the Dark Carnival, and not a circus. Totally understandable misunderstanding.

11 Likes

This is so embarrassing for me

7 Likes

It’s ok bro, we all make mistakes. I cite and share articles from the NY Post.

3 Likes

Nicely done

1 Like

One band taking up 65% of the event/lineup art is odd.

I think it’s going to be pretty small for a “festival”. This is only year two and I’m not sure they have any traction from last year. I’m mainly interested in KW and the guys from Moe and won’t be camping anyways, so it’s fine by me.

2 Likes

Whoa

3 Likes

Gotta be a catch to this. 10 dollar waters or credit card readers at the shitters. I know I’m on some boomer shit, but is anything ever truly free?

get off your boomer shit

1 Like