Festivals

I’m more surprised by Big Gigantic still being around. Let alone a second tier headliner.

1 Like

Nice. About a week ago I was thinking about how I’d like to see Beck. So this is kinda weird.

3 Likes

8 Likes

I somehow missed that. Just missing Lettuce! Thanks!

1 Like

17 Likes

Anybody else seriously considering Arctangent this year? This sounds so much better than 4 nights of Phish

1 Like

I’m too low on funds rn to be able to go to the UK. But I’ve always wanted to see Meshuggah and AAL, I heard Meshuggah is insane live.

greensky with the fucking piano cover chick? dear lord i cannot believe people pay money to go to shit like this.

4 Likes

Hmm. Not much here for me

3 different collabs doing 3 different genres to tribute the Dead seems funny to me.

2 Likes

these fonts are truly awful. this is one of the worst designed lineup posters i have ever seen.

4 Likes

I don’t know why they’re taking all these typefaces considering they aren’t even the bands’ logos or wordmarks. They’re all very boring too. Really stupid lol

2 Likes

Didn’t even use Wingdings and make people figure out one of the bands.

3 Likes

lol I haven’t thought about Wingdings in years

Very strange that you half to buy a 4-night package to attend the fest. No single days, no music-only tickets (yet).

The cheapest 1-person option is $1400. I can’t imagine that they’re selling very well.

Edit - I do see that there are music only wristbands but you have to be a Nevada resident. What a joke.

that is very strange. usually you’d have to buy.

3 Likes

Got his ass

1 Like

kansas city school system for ya.

4 Likes