Festivals

Yea, i am not a huge QOTSA fan, either, but i do like them more than Tool.

Respect both bands. Dont love either. If both in town, im picking QOTSA.

1 Like

i liked the light show tool had when i saw their bonneroo set in 2007. dont care for their music. havenā€™t heard enough queens of the stone age, but iā€™d hafta imagine, it aint for me

Iā€™ve seen both bands - QOTSA x 2 and Tool x 4. I fell asleep at QOSTA at the Moody Theater in Austin cause I took a red eye that day and wasnā€™t on blow at the time. So Iā€™m going to go with Tool since I havenā€™t fallen asleep at their shows.

4 Likes

Anyone catch Them Crooked Vultures back in like 2008 or 2009? That was the most interested I was in anything related to QOTSA. Never saw them though.

Iā€™ve sat bowl twice, but one was head on and the other was a corner. Two shows Iā€™ve been on the floor. One was amazing and life changing (row 18 dead center) and the other was farther back.

Idk man, Iā€™ll see tool as much as I can until they retire

2 Likes

TCV is the fucking shit. Really wish theyā€™d get back together for another album. That album was a major hit in the college pad.

1 Like

No, and Iā€™ll forever be bitter about it. Parents wouldnā€™t let me drive to Boston alone. Probably end up being my only chance to see John Paul Jones

2 Likes

wait, saturday has pretty good bands. party at @stringz ā€˜s apartment lol

3 Likes

My roommate booked this whole lineup, and itā€™s pretty massive compared to prior years. We were gonna do it if we werenā€™t on tour.

Make sure to catch him and my other roommate play beautiful earthy white boy reggae in A Mac and the Height

4 Likes

I was wondering who booked 20 jambands to play up here. White boy reggae seems tempting to squeeze in before my 8 am brunch shift.

1 Like

fuck it, going to the jam band show because itā€™s literally outside my door

3 Likes

worth it just to see this babyā€™s reaction to a very tall lady

7 Likes

Awww that baby is so happy!

3 Likes

Wouldnā€™t you be if you were sucking on a big balloon?

Give that baby some hearing protection, damn wook parents

7 Likes

Yeah I try to have my kids wear them. My son will usually wear them for a few songs then he says ā€œfuck that I want hearing damage like my dadā€.

4 Likes

tbh

2 Likes

Hwat?

Worst part of becoming a parent is becoming hyper sensitive to this shit. Iā€™ve gotten stuck focusing on some shitty parents at a few Billy outdoor shows and itā€™s the worst.

2 Likes

My wife and I saw a parent breast feeding her kid at an umphreys show once. The kid had to of been around 1 or 2 months of age.