Dive Brake

qft

1 Like

Thanks everyone!

To follow up the generic thanks post. From the bottom of my heart thanks to those that donated. I am in disbelief we were able to raise so much (over 3k! Take that browning!) And some of you were a part of that, at least based on some of the names/comments on the donations. Means a lot you donated to a charity for someone you donā€™t know in person.

4 Likes

Iā€™m sorry your friend made their exit. :frowning_face: losing people is the worst.

Happy to support you tho! :smiley:

1 Like

New live single recorded prior to the live stream. I love the heavy part at the end of the song.

2 Likes

Damn, enjoyed this one man! Good shit

1 Like

Thanks man!

Thank you to whoever requested we open for FUX and purchased on bandcamp

6 Likes

Hello.

Support independent music on Bandcamp Friday yā€™all.

I canā€™t wait to see the ter announcement.

3 Likes

Any NYC area borters stay tuned for some show announcements.

3 Likes

https://facebook.com/events/s/rock-n-rolloween-a-hard-rockin/387248226132052/

Doing a Chris Cornell tribute set on 10/30!

4 Likes

https://www.facebook.com/582043752003289/posts/1847187002155618/

Video of Burden in my Hand. Super bass heavy cause of camera placement but at least itā€™s something to share!

1 Like

Write up on our show earlier this month!

2 Likes

The album release cycle begins! Our first single stops 12/7 as well as a show announcement! I donā€™t think there are any NYC peeps on the bort now but if there are please attend.

3 Likes

@AvocadoRivalry ??

1 Like

Congrats! Looking forward to hearing it.

giphy

1 Like

First single! Also on your normal streaming services but unfortunately under ā€œdive breakā€ instead of ā€œdive brakeā€. Hope to have that solved soon.

Edit: typo fixed on apple music! Hooray!

4 Likes

Sounds great, man! Very full sounding. I love the alternating between hard rock and funk, great bass fills too. Really cool that yā€™all put it on tape. Did you go to a studio and request tape or does one of you own the tape machine?

Also was there a random phrase of keys toward the end? Caught me off guard.

1 Like

We were approached by the label who has their own tape machine. Got real lucky with that because our budget would not have allowed for an EP and LP, nor a tape machine.

The organ hides a bit until that one phrase, but is present throughout the bridge, albeit stashed in the background. We wanted to keep the music representative of what we can play live (being a power trio) so overdubs were kept to a minimum.

Thanks for listening!

2 Likes