Deftones

The Deftones are releasing a new album, Ohms, on September 25th. Tonight, they released the official video of the title track. Enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KUDbj0oeAj0

3 Likes

Haven’t listened to anything since Diamond Eyes. I dig this.

Thanks for bringing them to top of mind

1 Like

I really like the new song, looking forward to some new tunes from an old favorite

Seems like more straightforward rock/metal/post hardcore than what I remember from them. I like it though. Granted it’s been I don’t know how many years since I have seriously listened to them, close to 20?

1 Like

You haven’t listened to the Koi No Yokan album? That’s a really good one!

2 Likes

Nope. Will check it out.

The song reminds a bit of both the white pony and diamond eyes albums. With the exception of the Gore album, their discography after white pony is pretty damned solid

1 Like

This is a cool way to raise money for charity and their crew:

I’ve got a road trip today, so I’m planning on listening through the new album a couple times.

2 Likes

I can’t stop listening to this album. It’s so good

1 Like

I’m really enjoying it, too. Though I’m a little disappointed that the first track the dropped, Ohms, is the best on the record. The others are growing on me, though.

1 Like

Ohms is bit of an acquired taste, no question. It doesn’t have the immediate appeal of Diamond Eyes or White Pony, but it’s a vast improvement over Gore.

1 Like