Couch Tour Thread

Made a setlist thread FWIW

This is soooooo much better than just BB. I forgot how much I absolutely adore watching Jake okay guitar

E: *play. Drunk

2 Likes

This is so good! W-W-&S!

Zeppelin!

1 Like

I saved the last 200 posts for tonight so I could read them instead of buying the stream.

Too bad I can’t spend all this money I’m holding on to on spicy potato soft tacos any more. Might grab it on demand sometime soon.

2 Likes

Come hang out

Is anyone having serious trouble with their stream?

1 Like

Shit sucks, but didn’t expect much from this site I’ve never heard of until this stream.

1 Like

Some choppy moments indeed but its still worth it IMO

1 Like

Did you already forget about Prekindle?

3 Likes

Who?

I read your comment wrong. Somehow read, “didn’t expect so much trouble from this site I’ve never heard of.”

Prekindle was the ticketing site that they used for the clusterfuck that was the Iceland sale.

Ah yeah how could I forget, I did try for tickets during that mess.

Straight up though it’s cutting or glitching for like 3 minutes straight and I’ve never had this bad of a problem even with Tourgigs.

Free winenot streams are flawless. $20 dollar stream in the same basement with the same internet. Cuts in and out all night. Classic.

4 Likes

This Higher Love makes it all worth it, tho

1 Like

I just didn’t really see the need to overcomplicate shit and use a multi cam set up. I get it they had to sit separate due to virus. But even the main FOH camera would have worked. For a show like this I’d enjoy seeing both guitarists fretwork simultaneously at all times. That’s the appeal of Brendan and Jake to me, it’s seeing some of the greatest guitarists I’ve ever seen in the raw, no smoke and mirrors.

I can only assume that last night was the greatest thing to happen to music based on this conversation

^ TourGigs, not TIXR