Cosmic Pork Party

In true Bisco fashion

3 Likes

Worse than Bisco which I didnā€™t think was possible

FWIW singing is a recent addition to their music, I think it will get better with time.

And I honestly donā€™t mind it that much lol

At least I know you will back these guys up with me. May have to start CCing you when I post the new soundboards for insurance purposes

1 Like

Iā€™ve heard enough legit af jams to like em. Canā€™t wait to see em play my buddyā€™s wedding. Ive never seen em live

2 Likes

Yea i donā€™t get why people write them off as just another Bisco copy cat band, a few years ago that may have been true but SB has evolved and have a pretty wide pallette of sound now (and frankly do the Ableton jam thing better than the biscuits).

Also have had the chance to play with Jack and Chris for a few sonic gymnastics sit ins. Nothing but love for them

2 Likes

At first I thought they were ridiculous and hyped them up ironically but I actually ended up starting to dig them. I wasnā€™t on the Bisco train in 07-09 so this is that for me I think.

Iā€™m also on one rn so not to ramble. But yeah I like them a lot. And yeah sure Iā€™ll be your +1 at this heady wedding thanks for the invite

2 Likes

Grow the fro back first

4 Likes

As a young buck that came from EDM, I love all the wacky samples and untz-y tempos. Honestly like their compositions too. But I donā€™t know much about music theory so all my tales are at face value. But I really do like them and hope they hit the southeast soon

Iā€™ll PM you but would love to hear some of your stuff. Especially since we are #GalacticSausage bros

1 Like

Space Bacon > Billy > Goose

1 Like

Biscuits suck now. Going on Bacon tour.

1 Like

We know dude

2 Likes

Meet me on tour bruv. Itā€™ll be more legendary than Further 2013

1 Like

omw

Currently at my first cosmic pork party laughing about this.

Am enjoying though. Not a great set. Some sound issues. But Iā€™m not holding against them.

2 Likes

Im gonna guess they didnā€™t play any of the heavier stuff at the fest.

Let me know what you think after itā€™s all said and done. Honestly might go to the Cervantes show after red rocks UM

2 Likes

Cervantes is basically a second home, so good chance Iā€™ll be there.

1 Like

I donā€™t think that was a set to judge them by. I would go to Cervantes.

1 Like

Death Kings playing that night and Space Bacon @ the other side. Staying in Morrison so not sure how Iā€™m gonna get there but really wanna see the boys