Circles Around The Sun

Please go see them on this current run if you have a chance!

Saw WSP on Friday, and was really disappointed. Shitty crowd, mix was horrible and felt like every song was the same and the “improv” didn’t go anywhere.

Ended up going to CATS last night and it was the breath of fresh air I needed. Awesome compositions, patient but dynamic jams, and the band is locked in. Adam Macdougall is a wizard honestly he is what gave CRB that cosmic sound. Bass player is killer reminds me of Allen woody, is Loud plays with a Pick super locked in with the drummer. RIP Neal, but couldn’t think of anyone better to carry the torch then Scott Metzger.

Go see them!

CATS was bad man. bad CGI, boring story, just overall kinda dumb. james cordon is insufferable.

5 Likes

I had to do a bit of googling to understand this joke.

Of course my first dumbass search query was james cordon circles around the sun
:man_facepalming:

4 Likes

Holy shit! Needed a good laugh this AM.

1 Like

New session from CATS. I love these guys. Always makes me smile listening to their songs.

4 Likes

Super excited to catch them at a super small venue in Madison

1 Like

Have you seen them recently? I saw them sober (SHRN on edibles) last year and it was way more of a dance party than I remember. Feel like with Casal it was a lot slower

I saw them last year at colectivo in Milwaukee where Spafford just played, it was a ton of fun. Glad to see them get bumped up to Turner hall next month here. Going to be a more comfortable experience since it’s a much bigger venue.

2 Likes

Haven’t ever seen em, so I’m excited

1 Like

Saw them last year too and it was fucking dope

1 Like

That Colectivo show was fucking awesome, I ended up bailing a little early because it was so packed though. Turner will be perfect for em.

2 Likes

Saw them in Austin and it was a great show. I’ll catch them anytime I can.

New guitar player sounds solid, I kind of lost interest and haven’t made the effort to see them live again after Scotty Metz left

1 Like