Check out my band, Squeaky Feet!

Yeah but cshore hates untz so that’s out.

2 Likes

I miss old squeaky feat back in 08 when they had more e-drum. Guess I’ll cross my arms and furrow my brow.

Congrats @cshore, you got yourself a real live jamband fanbase now

2 Likes

Closest we have to dancy stuff would probably be the jam in this song. Not really going after that sound for the most part, sticking to fusion and prog. At least I am. I’ll play whatever my bandmates write and bring to the band so who knows.

1 Like

Hey fam, we’re streaming a set tomorrow night at 10 EST as part of a streaming festival thingy. Full pro-sound multi-cam shit, and I promise it’ll blow the dreads straight off of SJB’s head. Tickets are $5 for the day or $10 for the whole weekend. Tickets here:

2 Likes

Hmm never heard of you guys before. I’ll check it out

3 Likes

Jokes aside I’ve heard a few tracks from the set and it’s smoking. Definitely would recommend checking it out but totally understand not wanting to support the ginger guitarist.

1 Like

SF like UM charges for their streams, meanwhile SG like the biscuits, knows that when you’re this good money falls from the sky.

New song, with a big jam! Check it. Multi-cam with pro sound.

“new” song :unamused:

1 Like

Where is my merch?

1 Like

More new music. UM ripoff style jam in this one

3 Likes

More music nobody cares about

4 Likes

Denver area folks come see us play next month

2 Likes

Actually it’s sold out but we’re adding a second show so buy those instead

1 Like

New show added, grab tickets now before it sells out! Come watch me die inside on stage

@stringz @dtbar1 @James etc

2 Likes

congratulations (on the sell out)

Whats the deal with these, as in how many tickets are being sold and will peeps being required to wear masks the entire time?

Not a lot, something like 30-40. And I believe masks are semi required but alcohol will be served so you will be allowed to have it off if you’re sitting at your table. Kinda like a restaurant

Ah word so it is seated then, that’s legit. Appreciate the info.

1 Like