Billy Strings

Used to be the master of the nonchalant puking. Luckily I don’t drink like that anymore but I’m sure those skills are still in there somewhere

One time my buddy Chris had to push me away because I puked in the middle of telling a story at set-break and only missed like half-a-beat before instantly jumping back in.

I didnt think anything of it, but the people in my world were always disgusted by it.

Pretty sure this was around the first time I saw him playing a side stage at smaller folk fest here outside of Austin. Maybe 30 people there. Ended up sitting down in the grass and chilled a while and drank some whiskey before walking around the fest grounds.

3 Likes

Asheville, Nashville, and Atlanta shows are being streamed free on nugs.

5 Likes

It delivered

Theo has been getting very solid guests lately.

1 Like

No way!!

I’m going to all 3 Nashville shows coming up. I’ve seen Billy played separately a few times but never his shows.

2 Likes

Never was into bluegrass but he seems like a really cool dude, I’d go to a show next time the band is near Milwaukee

1 Like

Chicago for my birthday show may 24

2 Likes

I’m going on the 25th

1 Like

I’m doing dead n co that day and Sunday

Be at billy Saturday in Nashville with my buddy that lives there. Boys night without his wife and kids so he will be revved up. Let’s hang.

1 Like

they’re in good form tonight. Lumpy & Pyscho in the second set

Watching for the first time ever, Billy shreds, not usually my thing but I can dig this

5 Likes

Fun jam and I really like this tune.

1 Like

Thanks for being my couch stream homie

2 Likes

They’re playing pretty great this weekend. The second set should contain some out there exploratory stuff that really changes your perception of bluegrass

3 Likes

That is what I’m here for

3 Likes